Thread: Free flight mode in Birds of Steel

Free flight mode in Birds of Steel

Hello friends just wanted to know that is there any free flight mode for this game. I think I have heard about it that it is there, but I am not sure that it is having it or not, so can anyone among you can tell me about it, then would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Free flight mode in Birds of Steel

I believe that it might be having it or if it is not there then there might be something else which will be related to that. Presently not played this game and would not be sure that it will be really nice and it is been founded in almost every game.

That is really nice, but if it is not having a dedicated free-flight option then do not worry there might be someone who will try to find out a way for it and also will e posting about it. But I believe that each game have free mode, might be there in demo version, there was no demo version for this game. So most of the game are having free mode, whether it is flight simulator game or racing one. I believe that it better should have which will be good for all.

When I was playing Birds of Prey then that time wanted to have free flight and I choose training mode in that and put one Po-2 as enemy. So I think that if it is not having free flight mode then you can select training mode and play. Well Polikarpov Po-2 is slow and was having very much bad armed and it is not at all dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Udi-Baba View Post
    Hello friends just wanted to know that is there any free flight mode for this game. I think I have heard about it that it is there, but I am not sure that it is having it or not, so can anyone among you can tell me about it, then would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Just wanted to know that you are saying a mode without enemy AI-controlled planes and time limits? If yes then I believe it will be in Birds of Steel. I will have to double check though.

Well that is very much poor for Po-2. Well I think that the plane which is been used by everybody uses to simulate having no enemy plane at all and also there should be some of the other things to add to it.

angry Re: Free flight mode in Birds of Steel

Downloaded a demo on my PS3 and it had a option for free flight. Bought the game and its not there.... WTF? False advertiement is not cool and ruins reputation. If I dont find a free flight on the game then its gonna go back to gamestop and traded off for something else. Oh and whats so hard about adding more ground targets? (tanks, aa etc etc) Gets lame flying in circles for 3 mins online and than the game is over. The plus side is the grpahix are farely decent... Thats vthe only thing going for it so far. CAN YOU PPL NOT UNDERSTAND WE WANNA HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS .FREE FLIGHT WITH NO TIME LIMIT OR KING OF THE HILL SHIT AND ALSO GROUND TARGETS FOR US BOMB REALEASING FIENDS?