Thread: Does Lee kill Senator in The Walking Dead?

Does Lee kill Senator in The Walking Dead?

I wanted talk about particular thing regarding this particular game. will Lee killed Senator? What do you think whether it was a murder or self defense? Can you figure why Lee was more angry at Senator as compared to his wife? I am wondering that secret is going to hunt him in the game. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Does Lee kill Senator in The Walking Dead?

Personally I am wondering that he might killed him in the game. Well I don’t think so he has murdered Senator intentionally. There was confrontation which gone bad and Senator killed. Lee was blaming himself for everything done in the game. it seems that he was supposed to defend his wife from Senator. If they are going to pulling the same then there should be ultimate guilt or innocence of lee on the basis of choice which you have made. It seems to be really nice thing to see if we will be able to see murder.

I think the idea which you have mentioned above seems to be more sensible in the game. Lee did not begin with amnesia. If you are looking to play the game with good-hearted character which supposed to protect every single person in the game then there is no sensitivity to being cold-blooded murderer in the past.
    Personally there should be couple of stories in the game which would allow you to select past as well as future path of Lee. However I don’t think so the developer of the game are going to provide the same. I am sure about the thing they are going to some neutral past event where as Lee supposed to be pushed enough away in the game. he supposed to work in self defense. The story of game should be bit complicated as lee has lost contact with her family.

I am also saying that he actually killed that guy. Even though it was an accident. If you have done something like shove a person who was out of the window. I don’t care whether it was meaningful to you or not. More less you can say it should be 2nd degree murder. There is nothing to say about crime of passion. If someone kills then it should be crime of passion.
    I know that they had done something which caused him to kill senator and it resulted to take him out of hook. We can make an excuse that senator was crooked man. senator has friends who were at high places. In case something happens to those friends then someone has to pay for the same.
    The entire plot is revolving around revealing and explaining why he was innocent in the game. well according to me this particular character should be made more heroic and caring rather than that of murderer.

Well I am sure about the thing that he supposed to killed Senator in some sensational manner. if we are assuming that he should be convicted murderer. At some moment of time Lee was divorced from his wife. Though his was still loved him and memories got mix up together. As he supposed to be Zombie in the game then virus should be distributed by terrorists. This particular thing could explain about why Lee was afraid about the dead officer.

I am wondering that senator should be zombie at the time of playing game. the murder should be done after couple of months. If you consider zombie world mechanic of the game then it should be happened within couple of days. However worldwide epidemic supposed to come quite shortly once rules has been set in the game. if murder supposed to done three months before then Virus should be spread from congressmen within that three months. It seems that developer of the game has taken really bad decision. If you consider comics part then it should be happened in the interval couple of days only. It might be possible that virus is spread around the globe without any kind of outbreak. In case Kirkman has something in writing then I would say murder was not justified morally.

The point which you have mentioned over here seems to be quite sensible in the game. Clem supposed to ask him about hideout of the parents in case he is the murderer and lee could say who was murderer. I don’t think so it would be an easy thing to say rather it would be complicated enough in the game. I am wondering that he supposed to be first zombies and he had died because of self-defense. He did not worked into Congress and he might be powerful at local level but he was not interested to take conspiracy to Washington any mean. If someone is having money as well as power then entire thing is going to be enough faster as compared to normal people. I know that there was an event of virus outbreak as he was not supposed to convict clothes.

I am getting bizarre feeling assuming that Senator was a Zombie in the game. he supposed to tell reporter that Senator was zombie. This particular thing is happening in the game. I know that he did not killed Senator when he was sitting into the police car. If it got happened then entire town of may comb should heard about the same. but still I was not able to get any kind of controversy about the same. I am wondering that Senator was killed within few days or weeks. If I am not wrong.