Thread: Should I choose Sniper Elite V2 PC version or for Xbox?

Should I choose Sniper Elite V2 PC version or for Xbox?

I am confused that which one will be better choice for me, PC version or for Xbox. Which one you will recommend so that I can have the as faster updates and extra content also improved support for the game. I am really confused with that and need to make a decision soon. I thought that it will be good to have some suggestion from the people over here and so I am starting a new thread over here with this question. If you can provide me some information regarding then it will be really going to help for me. I ca n see that there are some of the other users who are asking for the same on some other site, if I can have better explanation for this over here then that will really going to be very much helpful for them as well, is they get to this thread. So please reply with a few reasons for going with your suggestion.

Re: Should I choose Sniper Elite V2 PC version or for Xbox?

In my opinion, I think that it will be better for you if you can go for the PC version. I am telling you this because, first of all, you will get that cheaper as compared to the Xbox. Other than this, the PC version is better in the first version as compared to the first version of the Xbox. This is true and I am sure that you will hear the same thing from the other users as well. There is also difference in the system requirement and so it will be better for you if you can just check for the minimum system requirements. Anyways, this is just the suggestion to you from my side. You can go for the one which you think will be better for you because you will have the same fun with the game so why to waste extra money for the same.

I think that PC version will be good to consider. Here is the minimum system requirement for the PC version of the game. You can compare your system with this and see where you are lacking.

• OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 7 (Windows XP is NOT supported)
    • Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel Pentium D 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200) or better
    • Memory: 2GB system memory
    • Hard Drive: 10GB of free drive space
    • Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series / ATI Radeon HD 3870) or better
    • Sound: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible sound card or better
    • DirectX: Microsoft® DirectX 11.0
    • Internet: Free STEAM account and internet connection needed to activate. Broadband connection as well as service needed for multiplayer connectivity.

There are many of the times when I am stuck that whether to for the xbox, ps3, or pc and in the end the result comes as how much U wish to play the game. If you wish to play some game eventually then it will be better for you to go with the PC version. There is no tax with that and you can obtain the anything for cheap. But if you really wish to have fun with the game then it will be better for you to for the consoles. It is always a risk to go for the PC version because you are always at the risk that how the game will run and what are the things that you are going to run into that. I know that PC games are cheaper as compared to the other versions and it also looks better but this should not be the only reason that you will run the pc game even though you are getting unstable frame rates and game is buggy. In such cases, your game will be ruined. On the other hand, if we talk about the console then you will find that the games are much stable and that also run smoother as compared to the PC version. Most of the times, I go for console version of the game as compared to the PC version. I am having very less game with the PC version.

I am very happy to see the PC game that is not with the console port. If this is case then there is no doubt that my choice will be the PC version. Other than this, there is one more question that how exertion did you put into the game when the things come to the graphics. I would like to tell you that the consoles would usually limit you for the DX9 a nd this is not the case with the PC version.