Thread: Best Shots from distance in Sniper Elite V2

Best Shots from distance in Sniper Elite V2

Hello friends, I have recently started to play the Sniper Elite V2 and want to know that what is your best shot from distance in the game? There are many of the people who are posting this here and there. I just wanted to collect all that information over here so that we can have a good discussion over here. So please post with your best shot from the distance that you have made. Lets see who is the best among us. Thank you so much in advance for posting here.

Re: Best Shots from distance in Sniper Elite V2

Previously, I simply planted the dynamite at the same place where the trucks stop and then blew up the little tank thing with the help of the explosives that I planted for the mission. After this, they jump out from there and then I shot my dynamite and got 4 for 1 remote explosion. Other than this, I also have done the double testicle shot and double kidney shot. One time, I was trying the dental surgery but guy died and I missed that chance. I also tried with the double kill by means of a remote detonation. This is a shot that goes from one year and after that goes out from other one. For me the favorite one is laying tnt and mines which is all around the second charge area. This will help to take a lot of enemies all together without leaving the truck with the help of the chain reaction boom.

For me, my best one was a remote detonation which is 5 for 1 at the ultimate truck area. I a m not having the screenshot for that otherwise I would have added that. So here is my idea to do that. I shooted the final charge in order to blow up the first truck and that leads to halting the convoy. I was also having the pre-planted tnt charges for the road. Out of these, one occurred to me flanked by the middle and first truck. I waited for some time so that all the people can get down from the truck. Once that is done then I blasted. This was the best shot for mine. Other than this, talking about my favorite x-ray shot then this made me cringe and also there are many of the shot which were onto the middle of the skull and that makes a big hole into the head.

I am completed with the last mission in just two shots and I feel very happy when I think about that now. For that, I just placed dynamite which is close to the slant faced doorway and after that a few further back side by side of the street. At the start, the first short was very explosive 4 in 1. After this, the second shot was explosive 3 in 1 and game was over. I was done with that in just two shot. I am sure that this game is going to be full of fun in future. I am waiting for such shots in future as well. If I manage to do anything like this again then I will surly post with that here.