Thread: Do you think The Walking Dead Game is horrible?

Do you think The Walking Dead Game is horrible?

I have played this game and I found that this game is quite terrible. Every time we have to Point and click. I have gone through this series and this was really nice but this time they rally disappoint me. I am posting this here that how many people like this game and why? Please post that whether you like this game or not and if you like/dislike this then please post or the reason for the same. I have seen that there are many of the users who do not liked the game and I am just starting this thread to collect all the reasons for likes and dislike of the game.

Re: Do you think The Walking Dead Game is horrible?

If you don’t like the game then why do you bought the game. It is always good to do research on anything that you are going to buy. So be aware that you do research on the anything before getting it directly. Anyways, I liked the game and I am enjoying it.

The Walking Dead is a kind of point and click adventure and we are aware of this with the games like Monkey Island. So you should also look for stuff in the visible region and then of sorts of puzzles to solve to continue in the game. This does not sound very exciting but it definitely is, because this game is huge variation with the times. You can draw itself most of the time and you must control your character in a sort of quicktime certain events to make choices that in turn can determine the further course of the game. These kinds of events happen at times when you least expect it giving you the whole time on the edge of your seat. With the game start, you will be surprised by a graphical splendor. You can change the style a bit like that of Borderlands. I do think that in this game, it is much better developed. The fact seems to like a moving comic book, you can control yourself.

There is no reason to dislike this game. In The Walking Dead, if you start playing then you will constantly have to make choices. These choices are important for the further course of the game. You will be dialogues from different texts to choose and this in turn will affect how people will think about you and whether they will still follow you in confidence or help. Occasionally you also have to make choices between people that helps you or whom you submit your loyalty. In quiet moments you will just take the time to make these choices, but when the need for the man is expected from you then you have these choices in a split of a second take. This makes the game really exciting because you really feel that your choices matter.

The entire game from The Walking Dead consists of five episodes. Since each episode will cost 400 MS points and this is equivalent to about 6.5 U.S. dollars, the game will cost about 33 U.S. dollars. This is quite pricey as compared to other arcade games. Normally you would go for an arcade title for such a 1200 MS points. It so saves about 14 U.S. dollars and I think a lot of money. What Telltale Games is doing is a clever game in episodes of that because if you spread then you have to pay more than you normally would pay for an arcade game. I do think that The Walking Dead is not really a arcade game but a Game On Demand.

The Walking Dead comics-is the principal role for Rick Grimes. Grimes is a policeman and in the beginning of the story hit in a firefight and into a coma. When the policeman finally awakened, the city is overrun by zombies. The story of the game is set in the time that Grimes is in a coma. In The Walking Dead game play with Lee Everett. Lee is at the beginning of the game in the backseat of a police car. Since he is accused of an offense. What offense this is and whether he actually is guilty, is left in limbo. The ride is soon disrupted, however, if something just cross the road. The car crashes and this is the perfect opportunity for Lee to escape. Soon it appears that something is fishy and Lee comes in contact with an 8-year-old girl named Clementine. Clementine Lee takes under his wing and together they try to survive.

The Walking Dead is basically a point-and-click adventure but only for the 1 who complete this time. There is also some action moments, which you must respond quickly and there is also a hint of RPG influences in sight. You will not always on your leisurely view everything quietly and imagine what you must do. There are definitely moments when your reflexes to the test. This happens naturally in the moments when you or other characters are attacked by 1 or more zombies. These moments also make sure again that the otherwise relaxed point-and-click genre still inherits some speed. This feels totally misplaced and it fits just very well at this game. This is having a touch of the Mass effect. It does not mean that you are in The Walking Dead just killing zombies are contrary. In The Walking Dead will you will also have to make choices and this will affect the rest of the game. Here, you would think especially of choices so sublime as this is done in the Mass Effect series. This is in any case, said by the developer. The choices you make in the game, do you do on the basis of the action buttons. You get in conversations with the characters up to 4 choices how you can respond. So it is very easy to respond to questions. The same naturally applies to certain situations where you must make certain choices. These choices allow you sometimes to the test. This way you will at some point in the situation that there are 2 people that are attacked by zombies, but you can save just 1. Who will you choose and that person you want to save you then also be thankful for? It is good to think carefully about your choices, because you should also take account of other persons in your group.

The Walking Dead is basically a point-and-click adventure, but only 1 who complete this time. There is also some action moments, which you must respond quickly and there is also a hint of RPG influences in sight. You will not always on your leisurely view everything quietly and imagine what you must do. There are definitely moments when your reflexes to the test. This happens naturally in the moments when you or other characters are attacked by 1 or more zombies. These moments also make sure again that the otherwise relaxed point-and-click genre still inherits some speed. This feels totally misplaced and it fits just very well at this game. This is having a touch of the Mass effect. It does not mean that you are in The Walking Dead just killing zombies are contrary. In The Walking Dead will you will also have to make choices and this will affect the rest of the game. Here, you would think especially of choices so sublime as this is done in the Mass Effect series. This is in any case, said by the developer. The choices you make in the game, do you do on the basis of the action buttons. You get in conversations with the characters up to 4 choices how you can respond. So it is very easy to respond to questions. The same naturally applies to certain situations where you must make certain choices. These choices allow you sometimes to the test. This way you will at some point in the situation that there are 2 people that are attacked by zombies, but you can save just 1. Who will you choose and that person you want to save you then also be thankful for? It is good to think carefully about your choices, because you should also take account of other persons in your group.