Thread: Can I get a refund for FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

Can I get a refund for FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

I have played this DLC pack and to be frank I think I have wasted my so much money spent it. it’s just a wastage of money. So I just want to know is there any method or any procedure by which we can claim the money back. Have anyone tried asking for the refund. I am sure many people would have gone for that because this DLC isn’t worth anything.

So I have framed my question over here and I am waiting for some answers from your side. Do reply to me.

Re: Can I get a refund for FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

Yes there is one way by which you can do that and here is how you can do that. First of all go to the official page of EA . now login with the EA username and then select contact via. Email.

You will be getting a form to fill up. Select Billing/Purchasing and Refund from there. Do make sure that you write down everything that you did not like about the game. Do not forget to mention the money that you have spent on the particular DLC. Once you are done with the filling up stuff at the end you will be given a case number for the records. Make sure you note them down, will be essential when there is a verification done about it.

So that’s what you need to do. at the end let me tell you one more thing in case if you get your money refunded back to your account then make sure you make a post saying that this is the way how it should be done. So that the other users can also get a conformation about this process on refund.

I don’t think so that applies for the selective users who got the games from the stores. If I talk generally then we should claim the refund from where we have downloaded the game. I think that is the place where we should claim for the refund.

I have got this game from the Playstation Store now if I don’t like the game it’s the job of Playstation Store to give all my money back. But its my bad luck that Playstation Store doesn't offer refunds on DLC. It’s a news that I have heard from them recently and I also spoke to one of them customer care representatives. Even their response was the same. ‘NO REFUND’ now I am stuck in a situation wherein I need to continue with this game. from now on I have decided that I won’t be giving any pre orders for any game until a complete review of that game is out.

I don’t support the idea of claiming the refund. Instead what I feel is that EA should come up with some unique idea. like if we take an example of windows 8 then what Microsoft has done is that it has made available a copy of its end product to the general consumers so that everybody can test on it and give back their feedbacks. So that when their final end product is launched they would be better equipped with everything that their people had demanded. This will give the developers a better idea what people want from their product. So it’s a good decision by the developers. The same concept or the strategy should be applied by the EA people. Like they should make this game available to some of the enthusiast gamers who are open to do testing work for this game, free of cost. With the testing work they would be accumulating a general feedback and also the bugs which are yet to be fixed up./ so how will this help EA? By this testing, EA will be coming up with a better game then the previous one and it would have very little bugs compared to the previous one.

There are lots of gamers available today who are ready to do the testing work free of cost but in return they should be given the DLC or the final product or the game free of cost. If something like this is introduced then believe me both the ends would be happy. The gamers as well as the developers. Developers would be getting a better product and the gamers would be getting a final product free of cost.

So I just gave a suggestion over here in TA hopefully it should be well received by all of the members over here. Waiting to hear your comments on this. Whether the gaming should have such kind of testing work or not?

Personally speaking I don’t think so there is any need of doing simply because any developers be it a EA or activision or anyone have their own set of gamers who does the testing work for them. But still it is sometimes surprising that the games do come out with a hell lot of bugs. Like if you take a example of this DLC then you can see it during the gameplay. Players given wrong names, players colliding over each other and doing some embarrassing steps, the fixture of schedules, unable to unlock the players. All these things are a big misery for us. When we know that we have a game made by such a big gaming company then also it fails a big time.