Thread: How to unlock players in the expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

How to unlock players in the expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

Hey guys I am a newbie in to this. I don’t play football much I like watching it. so here is my story that I would like to share it with you all. Recently my friends gifted me this DLC pack and it is just yesterday that I got started with the game. I was enjoying initially but I encountered a problem with the unlocking players. I wasn’t able to unlock the players when I was playing in the expedition mode. I could only attack them. I did find various ways to get some way out of this, if this is actually true or not? or am I missing something?

I am playing with a very good front attack but the middle fielders and the defense are quite weak. I can’t do anything about it. as I am not able to unlock my favorite players. So do you all know is there any way by which we can unlock the players in the expedition mode. Do let me know something about the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: How to unlock players in the expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

The same is the problem with me I have played numerous number of times with the big players but none of the times I haven’t got any good players. I have played with England but didn’t have rooney, I have played with Germany but haven’t got Thomas miller, also played Portuguese (though they are not my favorites) but still did not have cristiano Ronaldo. I just don’t understand what is the basic strategy behind this, should we stick to a particular team and play with them continuously till we get the opportunity of selecting out favorite players, is that the case then I would stick with Germany.

Anyways as of now I am in the same boat as you are currently. Even I want to know the basic thing of unlocking stuff in the expedition mode. Any ideas anyone?

A lot depends on which team you select to play with, like if you continue to play with small teams then there is a small chance of getting good players on your team. If you are having a good team as your opponents then you have a good chance of getting good players on your side from your own team. If you take an example of my case then I have played wit h the same plan and till now I have managed to get some good players like Xavi, Torres, casillas, piqué, puyol, mata, Pedro in the team. So even you start following the same path and see if luck god is in your favor or not. However let me tell you that there is no specific way by which you ensure that the players would be on your side. This is just one method that worked with me and hence I am telling you. hope that works for you.

I think the above user is right on what he said till now. Since I have played legendary and I was able to unlock some good players like david villa, Iniesta, Valdes, Jesus Navas, Xavi, Fabregas, Silva and Capdevilla.

Don’t you all think it’s a good team, I bet ya. Earlier I was playing with the amateur level and it was like I was getting all the weak players of the team like Fernando Torres, Andoni Iraola, Iker Muniain, Thiago Alcântara. now I am happy that I am getting progressed to certain level. It’s a big thing for me.

See if you ask me then I think EA people should definitely think about this particular issue. The DLC of this game which has arrived after a long wait has a huge list of problems and this being one of them. I am happy that somebody over here has pointed out the problem and asked us to look into it. but what as we gamers can do. the development of the game and troubleshooting stuff is completely in the hands of the developers. There is nothing that we can do about it.

EA people on their side should ensure that they come up with a patch which will fix up these long list of issues. I was just looking in this forum and I could find many people having problems with this game. so what does that mean? players are not at all happy with this DLC pack. The developers are counting on the success of this game and hence they have managed to sell this DLC at such higher rate. That’s the reason why EA sports was awarded the worst company of America recently. They should deserve such kind of awards. Anyways I wont talk on this much. That’s all I have to say here about this. that’s it from my side.