Thread: Bejeweled Blitz on iPad and iPhone

Bejeweled Blitz on iPad and iPhone

Hello friend’s I have just stared this thread as I am really very irritated by the new Bejeweled Blitz application on iPhone. As I started playing this game on computer via Facebook and after getting my new iPhone 4 I just came to know that this game has the application also so I downloaded it and installed it on my iPhone. In start when i played it on my computer it was really fun then after some days it started lagging but when I installed the application in iPhone it was working really fast. I enjoyed playing this game on my iPhone. As it was pretty fast then the PC version. But now after the new stand alone application for iPhone I update it and now it’s really laggy and even very slow than the pc version. So I am not able to understand after a good application till date a new update of this application and it’s all over. So guys please let me know what you think about this application.

Re: Bejeweled Blitz on iPad and iPhone

I also do play this game on my iPad. I have got all the moonstones, cat’s eyes, and the others but when you do the quests and complete them you still have to use your coins to use these, why are they not free if you complete the quests? I play every day for hours at a time, and I don't like the way it is now go back to the old way!

Well I’m a little miffed too. They made us all get so excited but maybe there can be some good to come of these new friends. Friends are more precious than that stupid gem stone any ways. I have had two offers for the moonstone and it really isn’t worth it. Let’s see that off on the phoenix now that would be a good deal since it goes for 75,000 points and to think some people actually spent their money on the points to buy this rare gem not realizing just how rare it is. Blitz people please give us something better than this make it up to us; this was an enormous let down.

I am also playing this game on m iPhone but now I am really getting a little bored with this game. Liked it so much better before you added all the glitz. Seems a lot slower now and use to get more coins too and with the free spin, I rarely get any good ones. You could be more generous. It's not like it's real money.

I also agree that till date it was really fun to play this game weather it was computer or iPhone application. But now as all the other issues with the game lately it is so slow it's no longer exciting. I'm lucky to get a score of 20 or 30k. I’m just about ready to give up, not fun anymore just frustrating. I realize think these problems may happen "occasionally" with technology but what is up setting is that numerous people have told Bejeweled Blitz and there seems to be no rectifying the situation, it's like nobody cares. I feel as if it's a waste of time documenting these comments.

I was a loyal player but not anymore you guys keep messing up the game with your updates. I’ve lost coins, been dropped out of a few daily spins and the lag thing that happens when I harvest a phoenix prism a lot of the times is stupid! And today I can’t get my keystone xp in my message center. A game should be fun not frustrating. I have written your so called tech support and all you people must be asleep over there. I’m sorry to be rude but like I’ve said I have been playing for a long time and this update was really DUMB!

For Bejeweled Blitz: PLEASE look into the issue that many of your players are having with the game. Furthermore, I tried to send in an email and it's asking for an order payment name, address and it wouldn't let me submit my complaint about the issue. I thought playing was FREE with the exception of adding coins and such. I believe people here need to be given credit for the lost "claim rewards", etc. Also, the tutorial keeps popping up on the screen even after clicking on "skip" which throws off concentrating on aiming for a high score. It's frustrating and really should be looked into as soon as possible!

Why is it when I get a bonus of 1200 I get the Pay-out, but when I get 100,000 or 300,000 I get nothing? Is this a scam or what? I have spent a lot of money on this game and when I win a bonus of large proportions, it doesn't pay-out. I have the latest Flash version and I don't think that matters due to the fact, that a small payout is rewarded. Please get this taken care of. I do play on my iPad. After getting the stand alone application for Bejeweled Blitz.

I love this game but everyone’s statements are absolutely right. Game has to refresh way too much and in that process I lose points. This gets me so aggravated, I have to do something else and come back later. Looks as if game should be perfected by now so that it isn't drags and has to refresh so often. Due to these problems, it takes too much time to make enough points to buy the prism. None of the rest helps and usually hurt me by taking points I don’t want to waste on them.

Thank You for the extra spin. Love the new Keystone rewards also. However, there seems to be a problem with the Keystone reward for scoring between two amounts. The first 1 offered score between 95,00 and? I scored the required amounts twice (I did achieve this with help) and did not receive my XP points. The reward expired 4/8 due to my not reaching the goal (which I had). Today I was given another score keystone reward goal of 30.000 to 45,000 which again I hit 3 times WITHOUT BOOSTS, etc and I still did not receive my reward. I hope I can get my rewards as promised.