Thread: Bejeweled Blitz crashing on every new tournament

Bejeweled Blitz crashing on every new tournament

From the time I started playing this game, some of the other new kind of issue come up in it. The first time I played this game I had problem with sharing the coins and now after resolving that issue this game is up with yet another issue. And the problem is more annoying and disgusting. You won’t believe, from past few days I have not even able to start this game. The moment I start a new tournament, don’t know for what reason the game crashes. Tried out the best way possible but ended up with no positive result. I also tried contacting the tech support people; they say that the issue is with the web browser I am using. I too believed them initially but then later on even after reinstalling the Brower and switching to some other one didn’t solve the problem. After doing several R&Ds I again called them up again to explain the issue, and once again they said that the issue is with the browser. Can’t they understand that my browser has no problem at all, its purely the game which is causing such issue. I know that even they are aware of this issue but they I don’t understand why they are trying to hide things with us.

This won’t work out for longer time, if they fail to find a proper fix for this issue instead of blaming our system or web browser they will have to surely face the consequences. Other issue was OK as they were at minor level but this crashing problem seems to be a big time trouble, it won’t even allow playing the game. Is there anyone else with the same problem? You all can share your worst experience here with me with this crashing issue.

Re: Bejeweled Blitz crashing on every new tournament

I know browser do have some problem with the facebook games but it was a year ago not now. Now everything has changed, there are only few facebook games that show any kind of problem due to the browser we are using. i quit using Internet explorer few months ago just because I experienced several trouble with facebook game. I had only one option left with me during that time; I was forced to switch to Google Chrome and from then onwards never had any problem with any online games I play, especially with facebook games. And even if I had any problem they were however not related to the browser I was using because I was always able to fix the issue with some of the other non-browser related solution and tips.

After a long time I have been facing such weird problem of crashing that too with such an awesome game like Bejeweled Blitz. First of all I would like to tell the Tech Support that the issue has nothing to do with the browser; there are no other games which are showing such similar problem. I have kept everything on my system updated with their latest version. So please stop blaming the browser, flash player and other properly installed and running software of our system. You need to check out the app first and then take a proper decision. This is the only game that I play on facebook and it’s coming up with such annoying issue.

There is nothing wrong if the support center suggest you some with your flash player. i too have certain related issue with this game. Each time I try to start playing this game the app keeps telling me that I have to update my flash player with the latest version. Even if I ignore the message and try to start the game i end up getting a crash with this game. Thus believing that the problem is exactly due to the current version of Flash player I am using, I updated to the latest version of the game. After the update when I started the game, it showed me a loading window but didn’t go further to that window. The game was loading, loading and loading for long time without any proper result. Even after updating the player to the latest version I uninstalled and then re-installed flash player but again I was landed to the same problem. There must me some compatible version of flash player that would support this game. Is there anyone being able to play this game without having any trouble? If yes then let me know what version of flash player you are running into you system.

Yeah you are right with everything you said. Its been a month I have been facing this crashing and loading problem. I tried contacting Tech support number of times and all the time I get the same feedback of upgrading the flash player. After their suggestion even I upgraded the version with the latest one. Didn’t get any help then I also uninstalled and reinstalled. However after lot of research found that my Java files were corrupted. I have Mcafee in my system; I did a system scan and found multiple viruses into it. Cleaned the machine and reinstalled both the browser and the flash player and guess what? Everything is working fine and well. From past few days I am being able to play the game quite efficiently without facing any troubles like crashing or loading. I can say that at least in my computer the issue was with a corrupted file, maybe the case is same in your case too. Try to perform a system scan check and see to it that your machine is completely virus free, if its clean then you should be able to play the game properly with no related trouble.

I am really frustrated with the amount of increasing technical problems I am facing with this game. Now its every time I open the game, instead of playing it I start sorting out the issues and try to get around them to fix them all the way. The game no more contains any fun within it. I am forced to refresh the game again and again, and it becomes more difficult when I am supposed to refresh the game almost at the end of the game. Just imagine during the game play you acquired a high score for which you are expecting a reward for it but then suddenly the game crash and you have to restart or refresh the game all over again. It’s certainly not acceptable at all. What about the coins that you have won, they are however lost by you after performing so well and applying lot of affords on gaining those coins. Is there only solution for getting those lost coins? No matter how and when the official people come up with a proper fix of the crashing issue but at least they can suggest us about saving the coins that are lost. I know there is a way for it.

There is a way out for everything my friend. Remember that whenever you refresh the page you are given a message box where you can certainly find all the lost coins, you can easily claim them. You need not have to worry with the browser support, remember that this thing works efficiently without any trouble in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Hope my suggestion helped in some way. You can try out this thing.

But remember that you will find only the coins that you have won and lost, and not those coins that you have lost due to the crash while playing the game. Its because even you know that you have spent them on boosts or gems and I must say that it really disturbing as there are possibilities of loosing huge number of coins once if you purchase a prism and more than 3 boosts. There is no trouble with the game play for me but the thing is that from past two days from the time I a getting anonymous refresh message I have stopped buying prisms or boosts. But other than this ii guess the game was down few days ago for a complete 24 hours. Hope they come up with their respective fixes for all the issues.