Thread: How to solve Ps3 connection failed error 80710092

How to solve Ps3 connection failed error 80710092

Hello, last night I was trying to play but I was not able to play and for that when I was trying to fix the connection of ps3 then the actually problem is that it shows the error massage and it won’t work the massage telling me ‘internet connection failed error 80710092’. I am new user of this that’s why I don’t know about this kind of problem. And I am unable to solve this problem because the leak of knowledge. If someone know the real problem so please help me about how to solve this problem. I am very thankful to them.

Re: How to solve Ps3 connection failed error 80710092

Hello, I read your problem I was faced this problem like three week before. I thing I will help you. If you put off the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) at what time when you arrange your network connection, which is in Settings. So for that you have to verify your network settings first. if UPnP Enable then leave all the another settings as they are and immediately modify the last one, if Universal Plug and Play is not disable then make it correct and then test the connection. I am sure it will help you.

I am also facing some time this kind of issue and I hope the same problem you have so I would like to suggest you that try linking the ps3 direct to the modem. Disconnect the modem from the whole thing for about a minute to reset it, then join it all back up. And making sure there is no USB cable attached to the modem, then turn on the modem , then turn on the play station 3, then go on to rearrange your internet settings on the play station 3. You just try it first and see I am sure it will help you.

I thing you not set properly you networking so for this problem you have to set network your network setting proper and for that you need to just follow below instruction.
    • First go to Network settings
    • Then go to Internet Connection Settings
    • Then Easy and click left button.
    • Then choose wireless or wired
    • Then internet manually and press right key and choose none
    • Now select save option and done, now your connection is fixed and just re starts your system. You are able to play ps3.

I also faced this problem and I just turned off my ps3, unplug router or modem, Then after some time when I connect it back then automatically it work fine you can also try it if it worked so it fine otherwise reset your play station 3 and repeat going online if it work so its fine otherwise if it not worked so the best way is that call the help line number of play station at 1- 800- 345- 7669. There are many employees available to solve this kind of problem easily that’s his/ her job. I hope it will help you.

This is the most common error faced by playstation. The only way to fix this is rebooting your router. You can have to do this every time when you face the error. The playstation fails to setup a connection with the router which popups up the error. As playstation does not has any service or utility by which you can refresh the existing connection you have to reboot that manually. You can do that via your pc by entering the router console and rebooting or by pressing the on off button.

There is no exact reason why this happen. It is right that PS3 does not has any option to refresh the connection in within. When I was facing this error frequently I had removed the change the cable which was connected to router from PlayStation. The issue was lowered now. But one thing is still doubtful. I think the PlayStation is not able to save the settings which is causing this error.