Thread: Why is Blade of Times Remade or Continued

Why is Blade of Times Remade or Continued

Hello friends, I would like to know what the reason for making this game again was, whereas I have checked out the pervious series of it, which was not at good. If the previous version of it was so bad then there should not be a one more part of it. Does anyone know the reason behind it? I think that it is not having the same developer. Thank you.

Re: Why is Blade of Times Remade or Continued

I would like to tell that reason of continuing this game is that it is same developer for this one, the correct word for it will be Spiritual successor. Whereas there is no relation among x-blades and her just besides it name or looks about the main heroine and a vague theme of treasure hunting which is known as x-blades 2, it is been know internally. As it is having same developer and I do not think that first game was so bad and not everyone have abandon the idea entirely about it. Whereas the PC version is really nice as it is being published by Gaijin and Konami, which are having own online shop and also having plenty of other games under their belt. I do believe that they have decided to make it because they wanted to develop without have any help from publishers or any other.

I think that user is correct, if you people do check review of the older game then it has got very bad previews but it is having huge fans. One more thing which I find it strange, that original user have not played it, just giving opinion just going reviews about the game. There are plenty of other games which are not having many things due to which it is making them standing out, those reviews are being made are not at all good and also low. If you go according to that then it is not forcing others to have fun with playing this game. I really have faith on instincts, such that if any game is appearing to be fun then I go for its reviews. There are other games which I really like and which were really fun, such as Bulletwitch, N3 Ninety Nine Nights, Nightshade and many more. All these games where having good reviews and then also I was able to have more fun playing them than most so called "AAA" games.

I have played the demo version of this game and one thing which I would like to tell that I do not like X-Blades, not from this game, but not liking it from past games. If you compare this game with previous one then I feel that it very much better when it is being put together. Anyhow it is not being looked so obviously path which is being locked in an arena, trying to kill all so that it can unlock and do it again. If you are checking in reference of hack and slash game then I feel that controls are a bit unresponsive. In this section the people who are having shield they need to press right bumper to counter attack all of them but half of time it feels that game is ignoring the button press even if you are able to stood when there are waiting for the counter attack prompt. There is one more thing which is actually bothers me that if you are putting out the gun then it is not making auto switch back to swords when you are pressing swords button. It appears that counter intuitive is being made for hack/slash/shoot game such as the Devil May Cry which was having perfect genre. I think that I will be able to get for me one day, but will not be trying it at present. I am already having plenty of games and also there are plenty of games which will coming, but do not play as soon as they are released and also there is nothing which is making me excited to purchase it.

I really like the X-Blades, whereas I have played it plenty of time. I can understand the reason of the people who are actually bored with it. I was not having any particular reason that I should not play this game again, one thing which I always do is that I get through play through just before I am getting bore from it. One thing which I really not like is that this game is very much easy even though you are playing on hardest difficulty and I really love blades of time. There is a specific reason for it that it is harder which is having more enemies and fights and it appears to have a nice and simply style.