Thread: Send Gift button not working in Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook

Send Gift button not working in Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook

Hello, friends I am a huge fan of facebook games and recently I have started playing Bejeweled Blitz and I am really amazed with the interest this game has bought in me. Each level comes up with some interesting feature and on facebook you all must be aware that we can also send gifts and invite our friends to this game. Anyways I am not fortunate to do so, don’t know for what reason I am unable to access the Send gift button. This button is currently not being able to display the my friends list whom I should be able to send the gifts, all in all its not showing up that small screened window.

The moment I click on Send Gift button the only thing it shows me is “Loading…” and never comes up with a proper result. At least it should show me the friend list. Initially I thought that the issue might be due to the browser I am using but now it Seems like there is some internal problem with this game because its not just me who is facing this problem but also few of my fellow friends have encountered the same issue. if anyone is aware of this issue and have come up with a proper solution then please let me know, any suggestion is welcomed. Please help.

Re: Send Gift button not working in Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook

Yeah you are right there is something wrong with this game especially with the sharing button. Yesterday night I played this game I at the end I had a free spin and guess what? I won lot of coins. Therefore later on I decided to give away and share almost all my coins to my friends. I tried sharing them, the new sharing window popped up without any issue but then I realized that the windows was too small and just because of this reason I was unable to share the coins with all my friends. The window displayed only few of my friends listed and due to this I was forced to send my coins only to those listed people and not all who are already added in my friends list. I really love sharing and giving away all my coins to other and on the other side I also love to gain and accept them from my friends but I am neither able to send nor I am receiving a huge amount of coins as even my friends are having the same issue. On most of their sharing window I am not even being displayed. Very irritating. Hope some come up with a proper solution or fix for this issue.

The biggest problem with a user not being able to share free coins is that the player is forced to buy coins from online. This seems like a marketing strategy of the developer, they can easily grab enough amounts from the user playing this game. Sharing coins helps the entire player to get free spin coins and which help them to say longer in this game. But once if they are unable to get coins they are unnecessarily forced to buy it from online which is quite annoying and irritating. This issue really extracts all the fun from this game and thus leaves the player non-interested anymore.
    \
    Even for me the issue has left no option rather than stop playing it. I can’t send gifts or share coins with my friends. I have become impossible for me to share things by searching for max number of friends, in fact now it has become harder for me to even get the name on the window.

Now I doubt the developers of Bejeweled Blitz, did they really work hard for making this game a real success. If yes then why don’t they focus on this issue as soon as possible? Almost months passed away with this issue, and its not that only me or other few users are facing this problem. There are almost all the users playing this game are getting this issue. Until now the developer have not even highlighted the issue. Why is it so?

I still remember this issue first came up last year in November and this is the month of May, the developers or the official people have not yet showed any interest on it. I never played this game as I am not at interested in playing such game but just to recreate this issue I started playing and found that even I was unable to send gifts or even share the free spin coins. However I am very much fortunate that I am not a Bejeweled Blitz regular player.

People are quite confused whether this issue is with the application or Facebook. Some says that this problem is due to Facebook whereas some says that its due to Popcap. I personally feel that the issue is solely with the app and not with Facebook. It’s not a mere guess rather I am quite confident with my decision. The problem is so because there is something within the Bejeweled Blitz app that is used to share and send the gifts and I think the issue is exactly with it and not facebook.

However one of my friends contradicts my statement, he prefers to blame facebook for this problem and not the app. But anyways even his reason seems to be quite genuine and true, he says that he has been facing the same problem even in all other facebook game he plays. In all those facebook games like angry birds, Farmville, Bejeweled Blitz etc he always fails to share or send gifts to his friends.

Hey I am here to give you all some sort of news with regards to all of your issue with the sharing and sending coins and gifts. Day by day the numbers of players having this trouble are increasing tremendously. Anyways I have got news for you; the issue has nothing to do with the app. Its purely with the Facebook, facebook is the only reason for affecting almost all the apps into it. And its not that facebook is not aware of this game, in fact they are working on it the best way possible and definitely they are going to come up with some solution to fix it somehow. I know people are being very much frustrated due to the problem they are facing while playing the game but I guess they won’t feel the same. Soon facebook will come up with some solution.