Thread: FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 freezes after playing the second match in offline

FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 freezes after playing the second match in offline

I am facing problem with FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 game. Overall game is very good but while playing it in offline mode when I finish the second match in offline mode at that time game freezes. I don’t know what is causing this problem but it is very frustrating for me. I have tried to search solution on internet but that does not make any difference, when in I try to play game online mode at that time I don’t face any problem. if anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know. Any help will be appreciated. I am playing this game in PS3.

Re: FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 freezes after playing the second match in offline

Yes there are many users who are facing game freezing issue after playing second match in UEFA Euro 2012. You should try this solution fix this problem and then. From the main menu of UEFA EURO 2012 you have to select My Profiles. In My Profiles menu you will Delete option now select it. After that you will see list of all the save files. From that list you have to choose the save file on which game is freezing and then delete that. If you have multiple save files in file list then you have to look for the file according tom its time the file which is crated after game freezing is the one which you need to delete. Now after that you have to start playing game again and then check whether it resolves your problem or not? I am suggesting you this because after installing the UEFA Euro 2012 I was also having same problem and I have tried many solution to fix this problem but that does not make any difference for me and then I have tried this solution and then my problem get solved.

I agree with the above solution, be deleting the save files which saved as EURO Tournament 0 you can solve this problem. The save file normally created when you leave team management screen. I was also having similar problem and then I have deleted the save file from my profile menu and after trying this solution it worked and I was able to enter in to tournament but then game crashes again. I am very disappointed with this DLC. I hope bug fixing patch will solve all this problem.

Well friends I have windows 7 in I have recently download UEFA Euro 2012 DLC for Fifa 12 from origin. After installing the DLC I was also facing problem after second match. I have tried to solve this problem with the help deleting autosave file workaround but that does not help me to solve this problem. If anyone have faced same problem and solved this issue then let me know. Thank you in advance,

According to me you should open origin and then go to my games and then you have to right click on your game and then select repair option. After repairing the game you have to open Origin again and then you have to start playing FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 game and then see whether it works properly or not? I am not sure whether this solution will work for you or not but you can try this trick. I was having similar issue with battlefield 3 DLC and then I have performed this steeps and my problem get solved.