Thread: How good is Expedition Mode in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

How good is Expedition Mode in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

I am posting here to know that how good is the new expedition mode in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012. Frankly speaking that I was bored with the current FIFA but I a m really happy that they have bought the Euro's DLC and this brings the revitalize of the game to some extends. Earlier to the DLC, I was just expecting that there will be old "Captain your country" mode as of the WC game and they loaded the Expedition Mode in the game. For me, this is the best game mode in the game from when the UT first taken into the game in 09. This is really good that you do not need to be online similar to UT in order to play this. I am telling this because the premise at the back of it is too similar as that of UT. You can make the best team as of the scratch. They have also given the ability to make us capable of creating our own kits and this is really a good move. I spend a lot of time for making different combinations and colors today. Other than this, I also like the feature that you will require to make roads between teams and after that you will be able to play them 3 times in order to get the best player. I know that this might going to be repetitive but this really worth because you will have to play according to your way to the top and this is different in UT. In UT, you will be able to easily buy packs in order to get best players directly from the off.

This is my thinking regarding this and so I am posting this over here so that I can have your thinking regarding this. If you are having anything to say regarding this then please post your comment/thoughts over here. Thank you!!!

Re: How good is Expedition Mode in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

I have not played this game for a long time but as far as I have seen this, I can say that this is a good gaming mode. The best thing that I liked about this is that there are a lot of things that could be taken and utilized in some other game modes like in the career mode otherwise in the expedition mode which is nothing but its own separate mode within FIFA. There is one main thing and that is, you will get a lot of calls for it to be made online also. I don’t think that it will take much time to make it online also. If they see more demand from users then they will make it available online also and there is no doubt in this.

The main bet and novelty within the Expedition Mode invites you to visit the old continent with a customized selection to recruit best European players. Now we are getting more of the great expansion of FIFA 12 via EA Sports who has invited us to the next European Championship within Poland and Ukraine. Under UEFA Euro 2012, the title can experience the thrill of the most significant football tournament where 16 teams will struggle for the throne which now has the Spanish team. This is going to be from June. Earlier to this, let us focus on what matters here: the new expansion of FIFA 12. There are just a few days to go and EA Sports surprises us through his latest video on UEFA Euro 2012. This is not only from the images themselves but for their content also.

For this, there is revealed a new mode that will become part of the title: Expedition Mode. This is the main novelty in terms of gameplay. With this method, we can create our dream team with the best players in each. Of course, there will be a lot of earning. I am telling you this as it is going to start through a core team, who will face the first choice where you are located. This is in order to, first to travel to find new teams and venues and players getting second to go ever higher level. This process promises to be long, so it seems that the expansion will offer hours of entertainment and not a mere adaptation of FIFA 12 to international competition. To get better understanding regarding this, you can also see the videos for this on YouTube.

I think that there is not a lot of people who have played this in order to justify its inclusion. If they can make the Expedition online then this would be more interesting and I am very much sure about this. I have played the game and after playing some of the matches, I found it very boring. I am not a very good football fantasy. They have really come with a very good idea but there are some of the false advertising regarding this which says that you will be able to make your own team. I think that this is simply impossible because you will get some of the random players and because of this you will not be able to choose from that.

The way the Expedition mode is offered for a sports title is very special. You cannot simply select from a long list against the country where you want to but you will have to chooses in advance one of the nine qualifying groups. After this you will get a map of Europe in front of you, in which the countries of your group are marked. The problem is that you do not play directly against each opponent and this is because there is a link between you and the country you want to be. You are obliged to by other group of countries to travel before you hit, the desired team can take office. While your team beats after team, play groups and more countries eventually you get just the ability to take action against any country. The team you play is outside of the Virtual Pro to and that is completely made up of randomly selected reserve players from other countries. This is not exactly a strong formation so. To become stronger, you have to defeat the other teams. You take a victory because one of the enemy players. The first time you win you can choose from all reserve players with a second win. you go off with a benchwarmer and three times you steal a base player. It sounds very simple, but is more addictive. Obviously there are some countries like San Marino and Andorra where you get little fliers today but some national teams have some real top players.

The new game sounds very interesting but is a little hindered by the reduced pace of the game. FIFA 12 was not all the football game with the highest speed. The Euro 2012 is doing a step further. It is possible for the players to move, react and adapt a tad slower as compared to before. This is a bit too slow because there are first few games to feel game a little sweet. There are lots of things wrong at the start but after a while like every FIFA, you will be used to this. The adjusted rate is a bit disappointing but FIFA Euro 2012 set for the rest a good game against Championship. Thus, all participating stadiums digitized are the new kits of the Netherlands which are already in the game and there are again many 'challenges' to play. The strengths of the challenges are that special and challenging game situations during the European Championship tournament. This is also implemented.

UEFA Euro 2012 is the standard edition of FIFA in a World Cup or European Championship year, but in a not so usual form. For the first time the Nation only downloadable expansion for FIFA 12. The EC is the second biggest tournament in which the orange-mania full strikes. Two years ago we had to make do with silver, but gold is the only time that counts. With UEFA Euro 2012 we take a sneak preview at our upcoming championship orange lions.