Thread: FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 Online Mode

FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 Online Mode

I tried to play the game online and then I found that the game is only showing me to choose from Spain and Germany. I am not able to understand that what is the reason behind this? Is this only me or there are some of the other users who are having the same problem. Do you have any idea regarding this? If yes then please post that over here. I was searching for the same on google but there is no one else who is reporting the same problem. I will really appreciate if someone can put some suggestion over here. Please reply as soon as possible. I am waiting for this.

Re: FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 Online Mode

I really hope that the EA will release some simple patch so that we can add online play "WITH A GUEST". As far as I know that there are many of the players who go for the EA games mainly to play game with their friends and this is very disappointing that they have removed this option from the FIFA 12. I know that all the players liked the ranked play 2Vs1 3Vs1 2Vs2 etc. I liked it the most in the FIFA11 on World Cup 10 and now this is suddenly disappeared. Other than this, I guess that there will be sudden decrease in the sales for the FIFA 13 if they do not get back the "GUEST" play to FIFA. I think that at least 20 blokes will not be purchasing EURO and FIFA 13 if they do not provide the online guest play. This is a request for them to make a simple patch so that it can add it to EURO 12 and also satisfy the loyal customers along with the multiplayer eurocup. This is one of the main features in the game and there are many of the players like me who get the game mostly because of this feature. I hope that this will be noticed by the developers and they will do something for this problem. There are many of the users who wanted to have the same thing as there are many of the posts about the same on web. Anyways, now we have got no option other than to wait and watch what they will do for this.

This is not just you, there are many of the other users who are complaining regarding the online mode and I am sure that EA devs will release some DLC to solve the issues with the online mode soon. The soccer games dedicated to international competitions like the European and that have always been a way for developers to make money quite easily. For patch and mail it in a store was enough to give a sprinkling their play for football, throwing ourselves into a couple of ways and recycled logos and official music. On the other hand, this is not something like that. This is quite a few years with the Electronic Arts FIFA by now? The best thing is that these games are also sold at full price and so the fan is often also forced to buy the version after the annual edition and dedicated to some kind of sporting event in progress. This might be because they attracted to a particular function and applied some improvements to the original gameplay.

You are only getting the Spain and Germany because developers have made only these two options possible. I don’t know the reason that why they do this but I am quite sure that they will add some more options in the game later with the DLC release. I know that not all the people are having much money so that they can afford the quarter of FIFA so that they can play for the Italy otherwise try with the new feature which will still be included within the next chapter in the main series. I also think that there is not any point to blame the EA. UEFA EURO 2012 installs automatically and appear in your main menu of FIFA as a new game mode. Once you have selected that then you will be welcomed to the world of European football, just as you would expect from a new title EA Sports weblog. The presentation is top mark and includes exciting new licensed music tracks, you can rely on as it navigate through menus.

You can come straight into the action and choose a team, group and randomize the Europeans face head on without much thought. There is also an online mode, which will simulate the entire European replacing the AI ​​opponents in the flesh. It also challenges back. There are time to time updates by EA until they fill that game do not require any further update. The heart of the UEFA EURO 2012 is the Ship mode which is a sort of board game where each moves after the inevitable match. Here you cannot play through your favorite national but you can only choose one player. The man selected will become your new team captain, initially offering a variety between the national teams from around the world. You will be able to choose the team name, colors, type of coat, the coat and then you'll be ready. Ready to tackle the whole of Europe and won every round will allow you to build a road to a new country then you can tackle on the field but also to steal a player from the opposing rose above defeat.

At first you can take a player to win the second floor, the second one substitute known, the third can even get your hands on an ace to play him confident in your country. But be prepared if you lose to the same treatment: they will not easily get the better of the Ship mode which, to be appreciated at its best, requires time and dedication. UEFA EURO 2012 in the field does not appear to make substantial improvements to the formula seen and played in the last FIFA. Of course there are the hymns of the teams and official stadiums the music more important than the next European, as well as find space along the new commentary duo of the magical phrases Caressa / Bergomi, but this time less inspired. The gameplay is always the same as during the action seems to have been some tweaks here and there.

The animations seem more cohesive with each other, opponents of the field layout slightly less oppressive, some rebounds are more realistic, but I'm feeling, feeling only that but we have found since returning to the FIFA all day. UEFA EURO 2012 is therefore an excellent package, great with the expectation, the performance and the end of the next European. The price is better than it would if it had never been sold in stores, as in the past, and the offer is quite substantial.