Thread: The Walking Dead Game seems to be having no controls for PC

The Walking Dead Game seems to be having no controls for PC

I have recently purchased The Walking Dead Game and I am surprised to find out that there is not control for the pc, I am not very sure if I have purchased the Xbox version, I was getting it for the pc only, is there anyone who have been in to same mess and if yes then what they have done for the same, any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: The Walking Dead Game seems to be having no controls for PC

Since you have not provided much information in your case, I just wanted to know the below things.
    [LIST]
    1. Are you having a controller plugged in accidentally?
    2. Is the game using arrow keys or it is using WASD and so?
    3. Have you checked out for the control options in the menu?
    4. With what you are having issues, I mean with the mouse controls or the keyboard or simply everything??

Just answer all of these so that I can have a better idea of your case, I think that there is something wrong from your side and no the game, so just check out these things and then let me know what you get.

I will answer you in the same way:
    1. No I am not having any controller plugged in accidentally
    2. I don’t have any idea about what is the game using
    3. Where I have to check out the control options in the menu? I mean in the XBOX or the pc?

I am not having issues with the mouse controls or the keyboard specifically but then nothing is working here.
    I am really getting the feeling of arguing for the money back, the Telltale are just liars as they are selling wrong version, one can call them thieves, I have checked out for the same and have found that the company is getting reported through BBB from a no of people currently.

Even I have faced similar situation, in my case after purchasing the game when I went for checking out the control settings to see what is available there then I just got a picture of an XBox controller and there were no controls for the keyboard or mouse but then later when I actually started playing the game then I was asked about the key and mouse controls and below are the controls that is to be used.
    • W or up arrow key- For moving forward
    • A or left arrow key- For moving left
    • S or down arrow key- For moving back
    • D or right arrow key- For moving right
    • Q - wrestle
    • E - shove
    • 1-4 - dialogue
    • mouse wheel – for the scrolling of dialogue
    • left click-for making the choices.

I don’t think that you should blame Telltale like that, you should better clam down and check out the things that Are asked to you, have not yet provided the required details properly, so if you want any further help then let us know that what issues are you facing exactly, it is with the mouse control? Have you checked out the menu and see if there is any option for switching to keyboard and mouse? If not then check out these things first, also mention you system specs as well, if you are not willing to check out these things and want to continue blaming the developers then I don’t think that anyone out here will be able to help you out further. I know that it is bad of them for not showing the PC controls but then I really don’t think that that you should be rude here.

can some one please help me with the language change for this game, the default language is set to Russian, i want to change it to English, please help me

Quote Originally Posted by hashmi1993 View Post
    can some one please help me with the language change for this game, the default language is set to Russian, i want to change it to English, please help me
    From where have you downloaded this game?? isnt there an option for changing the language in the game settings??