Thread: Will Street Fighter x Tekken satisfy hard core Tekken gamers?

Will Street Fighter x Tekken satisfy hard core Tekken gamers?

In this particular game we are having Tekken combos, air & bound combos and tag team action and I think there will be lots of fun while playing this particular game. however I am not able to get whether this particular game satisfy hard core gamers or not. Tell me if you are having any thought on the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Street Fighter x Tekken satisfy hard core Tekken gamers?

As far as this particular game is concerned I am having mixed opinion. When very first CSV came into the market and there were lots of SNK characters who were missing some moves and where as some moves turned into signature moves. Tekken characters are also missing many moves same as that of SNK characters. However there are some unique moves available which one should try. Hwoarang stance system is missing and Yoshimitsu seems to be weakest character. If I am not wrong there should be some deterioration/exaggeration kind of character which might get hardcore Tekken gamers into different direction.

Same thing happened with SFIV and MvC3. There was no lacking of stages in the first part of the game. the current version of game is not having Troll Grassland stage from Tekken 6. I am hoping that the developer of the game should provided Gold Rush and Lili's Pink Pop stage from Tekken 5. Apart from that they should include all Tekken Tag stages in the game.

Personally I am a big fond of this particular game series so obviously I would like to play this particular game. however if you are looking for Tekken then it should be half of collaboration. There are some things which are giving feeling of Tekken. But more or less it seems to be combination of SF, Tekken characters and Alpha Counters.

I don’t think so this particular game could satisfy Tekken players. I do agree there is lots of fun while playing if you had given a look on tekken cast . however after playing couple of hours of gameplay you will noticed that is not having same kind of gameplay as that of street fighter or 2d fighters. None of serious tekken fan would be satisfied with current version of the game until and unless that gamers is hating street fighter. Even I have also noticed that most of Tekken characters as compared to other Tekken characters .

There is no fun even though we are having lots of things can be done in different manner. I am playing this particular game from past couple of days. I really loved movements of Tekken characters into 2D environment. However rest of things did not seems to be crazy in the game.

I think hard cores gamers would like to play characters. However there are some characters in the game which you might not like at all. movement of Nina seems to be really bad and some costumes seems to be really bad in the game. however there are some costumes which are having great look and feel. If you play for longer period of time then you will notice more character exaggeration. There are slow walk speeds, assist gems and it can be easily executed with chain combos, grotesque art style, Pandora, Tekken characters. I think this particular game seems to be most frustrating game I have ever seen my life. I don’t think so Tekken player would not like game by any mean.

In my humble opinion this game is nothing that satisfy a hardcore Tekken fan. Such fun used to play both SFxT and TxSF. People who are looking to play new version of the game might be delighted after knowing that Tekken characters seems to be more expressive as well as interactive ever before I have seen in the game. its true that Tekken characters would not be able to satisfy Tekken players by any mean. The developer of the game has made an attempt to provide kind of familiarity into SF universe. Tekken characters are having 3D counterparts however they are having some unique character which you would like to play. if you consider character such as Lars is not having similar kind of look and feel as that of T6. Kazuya and Nina are having more signature moves as compared to Tekken. You will not be jump around in Tekken x Street Fighter so that you can cross people and complete all the stuffs in the game. it seems to be interesting thing to see how SF character would work in the game.

I am not able to figure out why you are talking about hard core gamers in fact a normal Tekken would not like the game at all. I think people who are not having any sense regarding gameplay rather they are wanted to play story mode and wanted to be mashing online and people who used to jump on ever. There are people who are not concerned about whether game is good or bad rather they are supposed to play whatever they are supposed to get into the game.

You are right that hardcore would not be satisfied with by any mean. I do agree that this particular game is not having lots of potential and one can have lots of fun while playing. There are lots of flaws in the game it should be fixed by them as early as possible. They should remove Pandora and Gems. If they does all these things then there would be lots of fun while playing.