Thread: Unable to find out rematch option in online mode of Street Fighter x Tekken

Unable to find out rematch option in online mode of Street Fighter x Tekken

Well I am having great time with this particular game. but still I am having an issue with online scenario. I noticed that rematch option online is not available and it takes lots of times when I am trying to join room in the game. I noticed that people taking around 5 timers to join room. Though I have made room world wide it takes lots of time to join. When I am searching for a room mostly I am getting room which is full with all people. I am not interested to wait. I wanted to kno what do you thinking on this particular matter. also what is your opinion to add people into friend list. Post all the thoughts you are having in your mind. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find out rematch option in online mode of Street Fighter x Tekken

I do agree with you that searching does not working as expected. I have noticed that I am able to see friends from number of countries but I was not able to get exact room in which they are playing. Though I will be able to get idea about join if they are supposed send me an invite in the game. I got number of rooms from Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates. Rather than I would like to have search for various European countries.

Yes there are lots of people who are having same kind of issue which you have mentioned over here. the Lobby dynamics is really horrible and developer of game should fix the same as early as possible. Till the developer of the game are going to fix above mentioned issue I recommend that you should change the religion to US from Console settings. It will simply by pass US-only filters, and you will be able to play this particular game with US players be means of same type of Region connections.
    Apart from that I am looking for below mentioned things.
    • We should be able to search lobby on the basis of size.
    • We should be able to play dedicated 1v1 player mode with having instant rematch or return to character. So it will help you to select player for local version of the game.
    • There should be rematch option available into every single mode of the game. if you are playing into Ranked or Endless lobby thee 1v1 mode should be mentioned at the top of the list.
    • If the developer of the game would consider above mentioned things then I am sure that there would be better connection as well as friend request with players who are looking to play regular games. also we can have different kind of rematch with the players as well.

I really wanted to appreciated about the ideas which you have mentioned over here. however it seems to be difficult thing to do as far as rematch option is concerned. as it supposed to create netcode that and that is the only reason why the developers are game not implementing above mentioned option in the game. I really don’t wanted to lose my points as well as gain without any reason. It does not make any sense to view people and making a fancy lobby for couple of players who are playing the game. hence you will need to go back to bloody lobby again and again once you have complemented every single match in the game. I am not able to get what is wrong happening with ‘You Win/Lose ~ Victory speech ~ Rematch, Change Characters, Exit Match’ just a suggestion they should provide tournament modes in the game as well.

I think the ideas which you mentioned over here would going to improve the gameplay by any means. There is need of lots of fixes for arcade mode of the game. we should be able to make request for ranked match in the arcade mode. so far I lose against of CPU and I was not able to get rematch option while playing the game. I need to get back to character select and simply reload the entire stage in order to replay entire game. however there would be lots of testing to do. well I am wondering that the developer of the game forgot to test most of the issue with game hence we are getting so much while playing online mode of the game. however its just a thought.
    Another frustrating which I have noticed with arcade mode is that same player is requesting again and again though it does not pair with me at all. you should close the arcade mode with match progress. He supposed to leave lobby and after that my game is getting started. All of sudden I am getting new challenges in the games.