Thread: Bugs and Glitches in The Walking Dead Game

Bugs and Glitches in The Walking Dead Game

I downloaded and installed this game through steam through Steam
    I have installed without any issue but while launching this game I have got the error message saying that ”game not working”. To solve this issue I have restarted game but I am able to play this game. When I start the game I get the message from steam saying that I've joined the game although game itself doesn't appear, I am just disappointed by this, so can anyone suggest me how to solve this issue.
    Thanks in advance..

Re: Bugs and Glitches in The Walking Dead Game

I think you should provide a DXDiag file, so that we can elaborate your issue, to get a DXDiag file you need go through the below steps:
    First make click on the start and after that click on the run.
    Now on the run type: DXDiag and after that make click on the ok button.
    Now you will get DirectX tool and under that make click on the save all information, select the location where you'll be able to easily find it..
    Now once you done and after that close the tool and then just open saved file and paste all error and information in next post.

I had too faced the similar issue. Steam has a option called as verify game cache by which you fix the issue and the client downloads intergrity files from web. So I would just verify integrity of game cache in steam and then let me know. Launch steam and after that go to the Library section, now in Library section make right click on the game and then select properties. On properties go to local tab and then click Verify integrity of game cache... button. Now this process will take some time and once you finish Verify integrity of game cache just restart the game. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

If above solution not working to solve your issue then I would like to suggest you to go through the below troubleshoot steps and I think might help you to solve your issue:
    • First of all try to run your game as Administrator: to do this makes right click on the game executable file and after that select run as administrator. Now here enter the administrator password and after that run your game.
    • Secondly try to run this game on compatible mode if you’re using windows XP operating system. To run game on compatible mode goes these steps: make right click on game executable file and after that select properties. Now in properties go to compatible mode tan and under that make check mark on run this program on compatible mode and then select windows 98 in drop down box. Once you selected everything just save setting and start the game.