Thread: Suggestion for FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 patch

Suggestion for FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 patch

Hello friends. I am starting this thread to know that what are the things that you wish to have into the game patch. Here are the things that I would like to see with the patch.
    • I want it to have one option as “Play as fried mode”
    • Each of the team in the game must be Licensed
    • It should also have the Expedition Mode

These are some of the things that I would like to in the upcoming patch of the game. I request you all to post with suggestion for the next patch so that these things can be noticed by the devs and we will be able to have the patch as we are needed.

Re: Suggestion for FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 patch

There are two things that I need in this game. Out of these two, one is to have a Play as fried mode as already mentioned in your post. Other than this, I want to take the expedition team online and make the custom formations of the team. I want this so that I can play with the character that I want with this. I don’t think that I am going to play the game unless and until I get these two options. I am sure that there are many of the users who want thins things to be done. I can also see that there are many of the users who are demanding for the same thing and I am sure that it will be made available through the patch file. I am waiting for the same with the same that I will get this soon. Let’s wait and see if someone else want to have something else with the game.

The three things which are posted by the OP are the things that I also wanted to have and if they are not having this then I am not going to get this game. One thing that I am not able to understand that how they have left out such important thing in the game. There is no doubt that these are very important feature that is in demand from all the users. If we are paying full for this game then we must get something which is satisfactory for us and if we are not getting this then that product really don’t worth for the price. If they don’t do anything for the game then I think that they will many of their users and they will migrate to some other games.

Here are the list of the things that I would like to see in the game .
    • EM must be to play with multiple players.
    • Virtual Pro can be used for your national team. It would be ridiculous if I can only continue in expedition mode bobbing around with him.
    • Original jerseys and original name at least from all qualified teams.
    • EA should ask all Fifa fans for forgiveness for this transgression. I am so ready to forgive.

In also think that having the online expedition is going to be a great idea. I want to have this because the offline will not appeal me at all. There must be the online ranked matches and not being within a tourney. There must also be the online friendliness. These are some of the minor thing that I was expecting from the EA but without these things also, game is quite good and I liked the fifa 12. As far as I know that the EA is the biggest teazers in history. They always provide us something which is promising and after that it falls short. Other than this the DLC looks incomplete. Anyways, I was not expecting the anything from the DLC. I am happy with the things that I get from the game. Though, I was having a few hopes with the DLC of the game but we are left with no option than the things with are provided by default with the game.

• First In the EM must be able to play more than one team
    • Second It's just too quiet in the stages, attention is focused on atmospheric is 0
    • Third allow online play and friendship mode
    • It would give management team, am dissatisfied with some player evaluations
    • auswechsel bug online fix

EA Sports will offer its special update for download for Euro 2012 FIFA 12 , and not as a packaged version. As always, we will not find just the teams qualified for the competition in Ukraine and Poland, but also all those who participated in the European campaign, 53 teams updates. The eight official stadiums will be modeled to take account of the event. A service update live staff will also readjusted according to the results of the competition mode challenges will include the rest of the scenario games inspired qualifying stages, just to scrape experience points for their profile. Finally, an exclusive fashion Shipping will manage his own team from beginning to end of competition, including the need for their Pro Virtual wear the captain's armband, and recruiting players to compose teams defeated Eleven of his dream. This is classical and effective.