Thread: Online mode is not working as expected in Street Fighter x Tekken

Online mode is not working as expected in Street Fighter x Tekken

well I am having several issues with online mode of Street Fighter x Tekken.

First of all I am not able to find out the players who are having skill set like me. so far I am getting 500-11k BP players.

Second thing, I am able to join with lobbies in Brazil with having 0 bars connection but I am not able to join 4 bars lobby with my neighbor.

I cannot play with 80% players of friend list of mine. there were not issue at the time of playing SF4, SSF4, Warhammer. This particular game is not allowing me to get into lobbies most of times. It takes lots of time to find out enough lobbies though I am having full bar connections. Even I cannot play I rejoined the lobby couple of times.

Really I am frustrated with online mode of the game. I am not able to get what happen wrong with the game. this game seems to be really enjoyable but it but due to some much issue with online mode I don’t think so I will be able to continue to play.

Let me know if you have noticed any kind of issue with online mode of the game.

Re: Online mode is not working as expected in Street Fighter x Tekken

Well you are right matchmaking did not seems to working at all. you should simply drive towards to neighbors if he is close enough to you. I am suspecting that you are playing online mode in wrong fashion.
    Mostly the issue which you have mentioned over here is associated with bad servers. Second factor could be network connection that you are using is not enough to support your gamepplay.

The matchmaking option never worked for me at all. I used to search for people who are having same kind of skill set for 30 minutes but I was not able to get anyone. However when I searched for any skill, I met a player with having skills of 16k BP.

When I searched with search criteria of any area + same skilled players then I got same kind of people again and again. I noticed that some people were legit one where rest of them really bad. biggest issue with online scenario is that I am facing same kind of gamers most of the times. Due this particular reason I used to decline people as I am not interested to fight with same people. I am looking to fight with people around globe but it did not happened. Also I am not able to test my skills against of the players who are having higher skills than me.

The thing matchmaking is not working at all and in should be fixed by the developer in upcoming patch. I tried lots of invites to play the same but I was not able to do so. The Xbox 360 servers are having support for infrastructure for invites, friends lists, cross-game chat. I let you know that this particular game is same as that of any other fighting game available in the market. I mean it is working on peer-to-peer basis that means host and players are supposed to act as pseudo-servers.. people who are paying for Xbox Live Gold will not be able to get anything as it causes placebo effect that they are getting faster connections at the time of gameplay. the developer of the game should provide better security so that it can prevent hacking or cheating in the game.

Any online mode is like to hacking. It’s a well known thing as far as Xbox 360 version of game is concerned. it up to developer of the game whether they are looking to setup dedicated server for game or not. As far as this particular game is concerned there should not be any bottleneck between Xbox Live or PSN. Rather than there should be several factors which might be affecting network speed and player with your playing the game. if you are having more number of Xbox 360 on your local area then it is you are going to have more streamlined and lag-free connection as compared to PS3 systems. Possibly people are making use of port forwarding or DMZ. In most of situation there could be lots of variations hence it seems to be difficult to figure out root cause. But mostly it is associated with bad servers.

I could not say anything whether the issue is associated with bad servers or there is something issue with internet service which I am using. Could be possible that network not able to handle the game in proper manner. also see that if you have installed firewall or some kind of security software then I recommend that you should simply disable the same and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.