Thread: How to make your dream team in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

How to make your dream team in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

By the advertisement from the EA, I found that it is possible that we can make our own team but I am wondering that how is that possible. There is also not much result for this on google and so am posting this over here. If someone of you can provide me some information about the creation of the team then I will be really thankful for this. Please reply as soon as possible. By the time, I get some replies from the players over here. I am going to play with the inbuilt teams of the game. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying for the same.

Re: How to make your dream team in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012?

Yes, they have included this feature in the game and I liked it a lot. To make your own team, you will have to go to the Options and select Create new Tournament mode. Now to create your team, you will have to select our reputation both locally as well as internationally and this will help us at the time of signing players in career mode. We can choose to sign our budget and currency. This time we can choose licensed stadiums and not just generic. I choose the brand new (new) Whitecaps Stadium. This is for the first time that we can raise our own shield. Though there are limitations of format and size, you should have a little skill with image editing programs. We will be able to choose from dozens of options on our style of play from the organization of plays like how to attack, defend, etc. At the time of making the template, they have also included all 12 FIFA licensed players for us to make our dream team.

They have redesigned the format to create our line and staff with a clear structure and with more options and information. There are more models of gear to choose from, though still a low number. We have raised the shield appears in the kit plus the publicity that. Just as with the shield, they ask a few requirements that you must meet to be accepted and is properly on the shirt. We can choose if the sponsor appears only playing on the road, slightly modified its position and size.

I found that the game is as 'authentic' and there is no license for all the teams. I feel that this is something similar to the misleading advertising. If we consider all the things then you we will find that all the things looks like someone with the power at EA is doing this. If you search then you will find that even the EA is claiming that it will not going to be cost effective in order to negotiate each of the licenses and this is going to be poor to go with this deprived release.

I think that it will be better if you can watch some videos on YouTube for this. There are many videos on YouTube that you can refer and I am sure that you will have better idea about making the teams in the game. It is well known and experienced that if you watch anything doing then that will give you better idea as compared to reading the article based on this. I always prefer the same way to have any idea regarding anything. Other than this, if you want the textual explanation for making team then you can simply visit the offifial site of EA and from there you will get the complete explanation about how to create your own team. I don’t think that someone can write in detail about making a new team other than the EA team.

The hardest part is the beginning of what kind of team you want to build. Knowing that there is infinity of possibility, one must take into account your wishes and the fact that some tournaments require with fairly specific requirements. Some tend to create more teams (A Bronze, a Silver, Gold one, etc.) So they can participate in all competitions. Personally, I decided to create only a team composed of Gold Brazilian players, with a 4-4-2 formation. I had the chance to have first a lot of Brazilians in my packs of January. After a little observation, I noticed that the majority of my players preferred to play 4-4-2. I therefore naturally oriented towards a 4-4-2 with Brazilian players that made up my strength and gifts daily.

To complete my team of the best way, I used the advanced search tool to find my happiness. I noticed that for the same players with the same features, prices could be very different. It made me to understand that it is important not to desire for a player. We need to say stop when the price starts to soar, even wait to see the arrival of new players. Again, patience has saved me a nice bundle of credits. I managed to have some great players for next to nothing. My team could still be improved. Some of my player’s positions do not coincide with the position of training but I am pretty happy. This is particularly when I am not back in the game of FIFA Ultimate Team to increase credits.

In a new FIFA 12 update EA Sports wants to make it especially with the FIFA 12 Ultimate Team mode safer. Thus, players must choose a security question after the update in the Ultimate Team. If FIFA 12 Ultimate Team will then start on another console under the same profile, the security question will be answered. For FIFA 12 EA Sports will release an update soon. While Xbox 360 players have come to enjoy, European FIFA 12 players until 14 March. The updates will be on PSN in Europe until Wednesday, in the course of the afternoon. In the new FIFA 12 update should be made safer, especially in the Ultimate Team mode. You must enter to the FIFA 12 Ultimate Team player after you download the FIFA 12 patches a security question and its answer. If FIFA 12 Ultimate Team will be launched with the same profile on another console, then the security question will be answered. In addition to improving security in FIFA 12 EA Sports Ultimate team also changed the menu for the EA Sports Football Club. Therefore open the menu Xbox 360 players no longer with the baking, but the X button. On the PS3 will replace the square button, the Select button to invoke the EA Sports Football Club menu.