Thread: UEFA Euro 2012 is the very worst Add-on for FIFA 12

UEFA Euro 2012 is the very worst Add-on for FIFA 12

EA Sports has officially announced that the UEFA EURO 2012 add-on for the price of 1800 Microsoft Points (about 20 €) which is already available to download. This expansion is playable with FIFA 12; you have an automatic update for the main Download Play. EA SPORTS advises all players to first download the update and then the DLC. What I want to tell is UEFA Euro 2012 is the very worst Add-on for FIFA 12. What do you say about this? I really don’t like this DLC in any manner. There are No qualifiers, no licenses / players name. You will see only one team for the UEFA Euro 2012.

Re: UEFA Euro 2012 is the very worst Add-on for FIFA 12

I also say that this is the worst add-on I have ever played. This DLC only includes the sole exception to the sound commentry and new stadiums. The game really doesn’t feel like a proper licensed product with, unlicensed countries, no soundtrack. The game options are very limited, the alignments are un-configured alone. This DLC also contain many bugs and poor quality for a paid product so expensive. Right now I am sick of EA and its policy of DLC's, Online Pass closures servers, not including technical service manuals and painful, to say just a few things. It is shameful that instead of taking a new game with new things, they have built a limited mode.

This was the EA’s decision to launch the UEFA Euro 2012 as a FIFA 12 expansion DLC rather than release it as a fill retail version game. This is the way of offering a new content for the "loyal" fans of the franchise whilst brining more and more new players to the game play. The gameplay is exactly the same as in FIFA 12 , so that repeated collisions both the engine and the entries varied defensive system with a button to the mowed, another to intercept balls and one for recoil holding position. In attack, the control responds as well as ever, with its enormous potential to make filigree 360, topped with great precision or associate with peers. However, it has lost the complement of driving games to play a single player or goalkeeper. If you are owners of FIFA 12, and a demo is available to whet your appetite. Of note is the improvement in the similarity of the faces of the players that, finally, are nailed to their real counterparts. There are some, who still do not seem too, but most have been recreated very well, something it was crying out to the franchise for years. In that sense, the game is set and the pair of Pro Evolution Soccer.

You will not have the meshes of the original national competition logos, roses well up to date and hymns at the beginning of the game. Whereas in previous years was let out a separate game at full price just for the European / global level, but where the game was almost the same or worse than the annual FIFA, I'd say I'm fine with this patch, of course if instead of 20 euros will it cost 15 was better.

For an extension, this really not the bad game and actually a good DLC, Little extra for shipping mode is taking. Then we could not expect something great. It was an extension after all. But for 20 euros, I think we win more than you lose. The shirts are very well made, new spikes are present. In short, this is a kind of copy-paste of FIFA 12, with more teams, New Jersey’s and new cleats. This is a good game for 20 Euros.However big downside to the lack of license that is incomprehensible. In terms of gameplay, ignore what was said in the test because it is somewhat different: heavier ball, dribbling are the hardest but the deep passes easier to place. Graphics side there is a slight improvement compared to FIFA12 (PS3). UEFA EURO 2012 has the same graphic quality that FIFA 12.A simple gameplay for players of FIFA songs fans and comments are now expanding it's a good pure people who like FIFA and the euro but it no is not necessary at all costs.

UEFA Euro 2012 is not that is released as a standalone product, but as downloadable content for FIFA 12.

Well, there's always some contentious issues, where you can still be divided. Probably weighs most heavily the fact that all 24 of the 53 national teams have to make do without the original name. Interferes with smaller countries such as Cyprus and the CO. I personally rather less - especially since I have the name of the local players do not know anyway - but all in all, one can expect from an official product for 2012 will probably not really even that all names are included . In particular, the natural wonder in the two host countries, Ukraine and Poland.

About the reasons we can only speculate. According to EA had to negotiate with each individual, the Football Association and then turn on market size and other things made conditional. Why, then, of all the hosts are not there, whether the whole thing is due to the presumably because of the DLC-form lower budget? Who knows? .

That to me is like a slap in the face. I am of one of those who prefer the tournament games instead of buying the annual FIFA updates. On the football club I put almost no value at all. Since I found the WM / EMs significantly more fun. The worst thing is that EA Sports has indeed for the European Championship, the official license, but for all national teams. At least 29 of the 53 teams run onto the field with fancy names. This is true for the most part football dwarfs such as Estonia, Macedonia and Belarus, but also bigger names such as Slovakia and - most annoying - especially the EM-hosts Poland and Ukraine. This latter event is an official European Championship game is simply an insult. Only at the awards ceremony is due to fireworks and the original trophy some humor. A real added value compared to a self-made EM tournament in FIFA 12 is not, however. Anyway everything as it is playful, which is given the footballing brilliance of the main game, but also perfectly okay.

I have played the game for few hours. On the technical side has hardly done anything. Graphically, there are no changes, go to the European Championship stadiums are a little too atmospheric and before the start of the national anthem is played by the home team, but that's about it. No better faces and so on, no new music in the menus. The same goes for the playful aspect, and I welcome that in the case earlier. At a minimum, I'm so within a year between FIFA 12 and FIFA 13 is not equal to three times to get used to a new gameplay. As an experienced FIFA 12 player so you can directly join the fray and gets along wonderfully.