Thread: Bugs in Blades of Time

Bugs in Blades of Time

Hello friends, I would like to know which bugs are there that you people have observed while playing the game. If you like to have something in this game then what it will be, such that which request or suggestion you would like to send developer, please does share with me. I have played it found one or two bugs in game, such that Mouse axis Y inversion does not work, many of people have found it when they were playing demo game, but it is there in full version also. Even there is problem with mouse for Mac OS X version users. I would suggest that to have an option to disable voice chat in Outbreak mode, even there should be a manual for the game and also there should be some more outbreaks in game. So what you people have to think about it. Please do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Bugs in Blades of Time

Whereas bugs is being consultant then I have not found any of them in game, I would also have an option so that we can disable the automatic voice transmission which is present in Outbreak mode and would like to have some additional outbreaks mode. Whereas you asking for manual for this game, then I totally agree with you, such that I also think that there is need to have a manual for outbreak mode and especially there should be some of gameplay, I have not find any of them, if it is there then no need to add it. Would also like to have a feature by which we are able to purchase abilities in outbreak mode that we do not go into respawn mode for which there is no need to suicide in order to get it. Beside these things there is nothing which I would like to have, if these are added then it will be really nice game to play.

I would like to tell you some fact that there are people who are not able to play this game just because they are getting a Fatal Error during the beginning of this game and I think that that there is something wrong with FMOD and I am not getting no sound at all, even also I have tried to work it out with different headphones, such as G35 and some InEars from Senheiser then also it was not working for me, even tried to work it out on normal PC Boxes, such that I am using Logitech Z4 speakers so in that also there was no sound in it. I have tried to work it out with some changes in sound profiles but then it has not worked it out for me. If you are trying to play a game without sound then I do not think that it is really fun to play, according to me sound is being a major point to be there, which adds some effect to game.

I have founded a huge bug in game; I do not know that how many have found it, which is extremely weird, when you are moving to right just after rotating partway all the way via circle then it all of sudden revert backwards in the rotation that also very fast. When you are doing it then it is not make you to concentrate on the battle. If you try to move mouse slowly by some amount which you can set it and keep on doing the same thing then also it does not trigger the problem. If I am trying to move mouse in right then it is going to left and vice versa. Which is making really tough to play the game and when I moving mouse to right in larger amount and just left by a smaller amount then moving to left only delays the triggering for this behavior. I am able to move mouse to extreme left which I wish to and also able to do same thing when moving up or down that also without triggering it. It having problem with right side. One theory which I would like to share with you all is that presently having one more monitor which is attached to right side on mine. If the mouse is not been locked in its place as it should be perhaps then game is finding that mouse is forcing to leave monitor and it is forcing back to center. This is thing which I have observed and seems to explaining the reason of the bug. Whereas I am not having any monitor on left side so the normal edge-constraining behavior would keep the mouse in check. I would like to clear that it is happening on Mac OS X and it is game killer for me, due to which I am not able to enjoy the game at all. It makes me think for couple of times before moving my mouse to right side and due to which I am not able to enjoy game as I should be doing it.

The same bug was being pointed by some other user also and I think that it was absolutely correct, I do not remember where I have read it, but that user was also having a second monitor and when he was trying to move its second monitor then bug reproduction steps change accordingly. That was not only case but when he was moving its mouse up and right then it was ending up triggering it upper-right corner hotspot. This actually confirms that there is a bug in game and it not mouse which is being locked during time of gameplay. If you wanted to confirm it then can do it just pause the game. Once you have paused place the mouse to know spot. After that you resume your game and move the mouse, now again pause the game. Now you will be able to find the mouse cursor at its place where you were thinking about, if you are not finding where actually it should be then it has being locked in its place.