Thread: Is there any option to play friends online in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Is there any option to play friends online in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

I am a football fan and had played some of the sports game , really liked to play. I am not expert in playing football outdoor but can find some ways to master this game and be an indoor game champ. I just thought I would have option to play friends as I gathered information regarding that there is an option on Xbox Live where I can play EURO 2012 online . so I need to know some more regarding the same. As according to me, online mode is simple, but more realistic . so can you provide more info .

Re: Is there any option to play friends online in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

That said, there are a number of other features that bring things back up a notch or two. Its online mode, for instance, lets you to struggle in the tournament as you would usually, but with real-life rivals. It’s essential, allowing you to play only against random opponents and not your chums through party or the like, but adds a diversity in game play styles that you would never get through it.if we consider Expedition mode it is too an attractive addition a bit like the most recent FIFA Street in a way. You begin out with a created team full of unknowns and produce it into a squad of worldwide superstars by nicking players from defeated nations. It’s odd playing as what is fundamentally a pub team as well as taking on Spain, Germany along with Italy, but at least it permits you to begin with your Virtual Pro.