Thread: Is it worth to purchase Blades of Time DLC?

Is it worth to purchase Blades of Time DLC?

Hello friends, I would like ask all Blades of Time fans, that it is really worth to purchase the DLC pack for this game? It is available on Steam for 4 $. I do not think that it worth and it does not have such good stuff in it, but then also would like to know what you people think about it. Thank you.

Re: Is it worth to purchase Blades of Time DLC?

The gameplay of this game is mostly of an hour and those who are really enjoying this game then I think that it is really worth to get it. If you check out main game then it is good but if you are going according to story or gameplay for DLC then it is not worth for paying an extra hour of play. I think that it is mostly a shooting gallery minutes with each and every fun stuff such as time rewind or even spells. If you really wanted to have swampy environments or you are fan of Michelle, even like to kill giant snails then it totally worth to purchase it. Otherwise it is absolutely an awesome idea just to get limited edition of this one. If you like to know my opinion then I really like game but do not like DLC, I have checked out information about DLC and seems to be boring. Then also I feeling that I am really happy that I have purchased limited edition. I have got X-Blades as I love main game.