Thread: Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Demo available

Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Demo available

At last I can now easily download and get the PC demo for the Crysis 2. It’s out and I am very much excited for the same. i am sure there must be numerous people who were waiting for the same from long time and now everyone is fortunate to have it on their PC and play it at the at most level. For downloads you need to get playable settings first and only then you can simply enter for getting a chance to win the MainGear Crysis 2. Just wanted to get the exact location for the download and mainly wanted to know your view and suggestion regarding the release of this game. How many of you are really excited to have it and play. Negative commented are also most welcome because only then we could have a healthy discussion and also can clear our own doubts and misunderstanding. So friends here is the thread for the Crysis 2 Demo release discussion.

Re: Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Demo available

They could have released the playable Campaign demo instead of releasing the actual multiplayers demom. I personally feel that such online multiplayer platform actually doesn’t look great at all as compared to their campaign counterparts. And just because of this reason I go for the campaigns demo and I mostly go for the game for the xBox 360 as well. Its better to wait for the actual final release before we go on into the Crytek for the complete game download.

You know I can’t even play the game. Currently I am facing many issues with the demo download. Don’t know for what reason the demo is being rejecting my old gamespy login. I am very much aware of my login as I am now currently logged into at the gamespy website. So there is no doubt that my login works perfectly. Other than the existing one my account creating on mycrysis is also hanging and sometimes freeze for a long time so therefore I am unable to even create the an account over there. Anyways I would try out once again if its available on steam.

Also the DirectX 9 demo is pretty much cool and also its fun. Apparently both the demos are optimized to be much friendlier than crysis. Simply all will have to wait for the full game version release for the DirectX.

If asked me I would personally say that from the multiplayer’s gameplay point of view the game is quite decent and cool, it has a great tight controls and also has the mechanics with entire right server browser search functions. This is for me the best and the exciting FPS multiplayer games between the compatibility for using Nano suit powers and the great XP progression.

And for all the people who are waiting for the full game to be DirectX10 and 11 I would say that it is unfortunately not going to happen. The full game is actually going to release as similar as DX9 and also they might if possible patch it with the DX10 later on after a month or two. Very much said to say that this game was not so better than crysis 1 and war, in fact even currently it is not the best one. it was actually made for the console game and not for others.

I am not sure with anyone’s opinion over here but I certainly have something to say. First of all I really didn’t think that this multiplayer game would be some of fun, I took it too lightly and once also ignored it but then later on found that it is very much addictive. The best part was the graphic which was really very impressive especially for the online shooter and also the game flow is COD.

We can get into the match too smoothly without any issue, its quite easy without even waiting for a long time or lagging which is best for a demo. Talking about the sound its OK and very much working for the shooter. My personal Psyko 5.1 sounds great, well awareness somehow got me lot of kills. You can start up with assault class and then get some points which would futher help you to unlock a choice of 3 other classes.

Few days ago I played and I must say MP was a big surprise for me, it was a real fun. It has got the different and unique feeling as compared to Crysis 1 or Crysis: Wars. Its looks too outstanding even if you try to play keeping the lowest settings, I used “Gamer” and I must say that at this settings it looks at least as good as Black Ops. The most impressive thing was the huge amount of details they have actually packed in together; I was able to spend a long time without getting bored even for a second. It was because I was gazing at the game location and sceneries without playing the game, its damn cool. It’s quite easy and possible to run the game at advanced settings; I was able to do so 1920x1200 and somehow got the constant 60fps with V-Sync. I also made my fps lowered to 50 within the range of 40 to 50, but again I would say no specific settings matters all the settings looks great and amazing without any doubt. Its only our likes and view which will make you to stick with one setting.

Each and every preset also appears to be having some sort of AA just because jaggies are minimal. Anyways I would only expect for the final game to come up as early as possible, I cant wait anymore for it. Need to play it have this game as soon as possible, especially for messing around with the settings. Hoping for the best or similar experience with the final game too. Lets see how it come up.

the game doesn’t have the same mouse and the keyboard and this could come up as the worst drawback of this game if people notice it the way I did. This game without a mouse or a keyboard feels as CryEngine1 or CryEngine2. Initially I thought that it was meant and designed for the controllers but anyways its still possible to play. And while turning fast during the play I have noticed some glitches and stopping along with some of the objects being loaded but ultimately fails to load completely. Other than this I do not find any such major or serious issues or drawback with this game, anyways lets hope and wait for the best until the final product comes up.

I am not sure but head that the full version of the game is not going to released with DirectX9. If this is true then surely I might drop my plan of buying this game not for now but forever, not just this I wont even buy any of the game that would belong to this company. I did lot of research regarding this new after I heard about it, and at most of the placed found it as a fact. the rumors might be true especially with the Press start to begin for the PC game. This would defect the console port. However now I have declined my pre-order as I don’t want to end up getting a worst console port for now.

However until now its only my close friend who have got the demo and as expected unfortunately he is not even able to run the demo. Whenever he try to access he is asked to log in but his MyCrysis username and password are for some reason not working with the Demo. He have already tried them for MyCrysis site and they worked and accessed properly without any problem but then what’s causing the issue with the Demo. Until now he must have tried the log in some 100 times and all the time the same thing happened. He wasn’t allowed to play the game.