Thread: Hypercube is too slow in Bejeweled Blitz

Hypercube is too slow in Bejeweled Blitz

There is something wrong with the hypercube. Initially the hypercube use to reach the moment it is executed. I still remember whenever hypercube use to come in picture; it blows up all the similar colored gems at once with no time difference. But now the process seems to be too slow.

Played this game number of times to check out the hypercube destruction activity, the tentacles actually comes out and then it slowly clears all the similar colored gems one after the other but does not perform all at a time. Why this huge difference with the hypercube. I am really very much confused whether the issue is with my system or the game because I have seen that this kind of situation occurs even when the system becomes too slow. I do not like the hypercube blowing up the gems one by one; it looks great when this thing is done all the way at the same time. However destroying the gems at a moment also helps us to save our time because if the same color gems are destroyed one by one, the time consumption also increases. Please help me out. Anyone there with the same problem and also with proper fix for it if there is any.

Re: Hypercube is too slow in Bejeweled Blitz

Slow destruction with hypercube will not have greater impact on the game but somehow it will affect you during and after the game play. If the hypercube are quick enough then surely further they prove to be more helpful in maintaining the rhythm and momentum of the game. Shower the game worst will be your performance in the game. I personally believe that the speed of the destruction done by the hypercube depends completely upon the number of same colored gems that is chosen by you. While playing the game I go with the one which attracts my eyes the most.

Yeah I have been noticing the speed of the hypercube being slower and slower and along with that also the game in general has showed some slow nature and speed overall. If you are a regular player of this game then surely you must have noticed that the speed of the hypercube completely depends upon the number of colored gems as already said above, the more the number of same colored gems identified with the hypercube faster with be the reaction of the destruction. Only the speed at which the hypercube goes off has changed but gems color and the number of gems existing on the board matters a lot at this point.

If you check you will find a drastic difference between the behavior between the initial hypercube and the current one. During the initial time the hyper cube use to first detect all the similar color gems which we indicate and then it starts destroying them all at once starting from bottom. But now when you notice the hypercube it behavior too weirdly, first of all its too slow as already known and secondly it destroys all the gems starting from top to the bottom slowly one at a time. Now the same issue has also been carried away exactly to the iPhone version.

First of all I would to say that there is no time consumption with the gems being destroyed one at a time, neither has it made any difference if they are destroyed all at once. Time shouldn’t be involved in this issue, it is completely independent of this problem. if are a regular player of this game from its earlier time then you must have noticed that even if the hypercube behaves slowly but the timer stop until the hypercube is done with its work.

Be positive with whatever happens, if the developers have made the hypercube to run slowly then there must be some reason for the same until its not a bug. I am now completely used with this feature and take it in a more positive manner. You know whenever the hypercube starts its work of destroying the cubes first of all I get fraction of seconds to be calm and then make my further strategy and the possible move that I can make. I am not the only one who do so, in fact many of my friends take it as their biggest advantage and do the same. once upon a time even I use to get irritate of this issue and sit idle whenever the destruction starts.

You may take it as an advantage because you get time to think for your further strategy. Maybe you need to make strategy in-between the game because you are too slow and week with it but not all the gamers are the same. there are some player you are too tough and hard while playing and just need to go on with the game play they finish their specific level. I am one of them; I hate playing games which runs too slowly. All my strategies are made within my mind during the present moment itself so therefore I do not require any time slot for even taking rest for a second. You won’t believe, I even don’t pause the game once I start playing it.

Even I have slow gaming; I don’t even play such kind of games. I don’t understand how people even play Bejeweled Blitz with having such slow speed hypercube. I have seen number of player who have already got used to this thing. Now days instead of hypercube being a high point racking tool it has became a time stopper for many of the users. In my system it runs too slowly and I get too frustrated, the lightning speed skill of the hypercube has completely lost away. And just because of this reason I even lost complete interest from this game. Now I play this game just for name sake or for spending my time. Other than this lag, I have also noticed the gem matching feature. It looks too funny when I see gems being disappeared even before they are getting lined up for the destruction by the hypercube. Not just with the hypercube but also during the normal play gems disappear even before they are lined up properly. I think this problem is due to Elite Technique if I am not mistaken. Don’t know when they will fix such issue. but however it doesn’t matter for me now as I am not at interested with this slow performing game. I am done with it, no more interest in Bejeweled Blitz.

I think none of you are aware about the issue being fixed up in iOS version of Blitz. So its better that you stop blaming the developer and the official people of this game, they are trying out their best to sort out this issue and come up with some appropriate solution for the same. They definitely want their user to be retained and enjoy their game then why not they will come up with a solution for all the issue their users are facing. We should understand things and give the developers some to think and come up with the best possible way. I am really very much happy and glad that at least they are noticing and addressing the issue that is reported by the users.

And regarding the Elite Technique issue I would agree with you, even I have noticed this thing many a time. But I never kept quiet, researched a lot and found that this issue occurs only if you try to incorrectly make a wrong move. Once you make it wrong the complete game is going to cause you with pre disappearing gems even before lining up them together. But I certain take it as a biggest advantage for completing the game successfully and I believe that it should stay permanently forever without being fixed.

Even I have noticed the issue has been fixed up for iOS long back ago. Few days ago when I was trying to start the game found that they kept the game under maintenance. However I kept on loading it believing that it would open at some point of time and guess what? It opened and as soon as it initiated I found that the hypercube issue which was causing a huge mess was sorted out and fixed. The fix is not just limited to the with the hypercube but also the Elite Technique was no more executing during the game play no matter at what stage you make a wrong move. From the time of completion of the maintenance found that no issue has been encountered since then, everything is working fine smoothly without any trouble. I am sure many of you are not aware of this thing and that’s the reason you people commenting so negatively about the game.