Thread: Lost all credits and high score in Bejeweled Blitz game

Lost all credits and high score in Bejeweled Blitz game

Hello friends, I really like this game and was playing it from past one month, use to play it daily, keep on playing this game I have reached at level 150 which one have reached till now according to me. I have earned plenty of credits and also made some high scores, but all of sudden it is vanished. The high score which I have made for particular week is not being seen and credits which I was having it is not there. I have cross level 4 or level 5 in each of badges, such that 25k, 50k so till 250k, but now I am not able to see those, do not know where it has been vanished. So does anyone knows what is the problem and what is wrong with it, please do suggest me some method to get all my credits. Thank you.

Re: Lost all credits and high score in Bejeweled Blitz game

If you have lost your entire credits hen there is no one over here will be able to help to get it back, I would suggest that you better submit a ticket on Customer Support of PopCap Games and technical team will be guiding you through process which is required to get credit back. For your highest score which you can try it again and will be able to make it, anyhow that score gets vanished after a period of week. I would like to tell that when you will be submitting ticket on to Customer Support then better select subject which is related to issue and when you press the link then you will be getting a "Contact Us" button underneath the text. So just visit over there and submit a ticket about your problem.