Thread: Texture is not proper in Blades of Time

Texture is not proper in Blades of Time

Hello friends I have installed Blades of Time game in my computer. Game is very nice and fun to play and graphics of the game is also very nice. In my computer I am facing problem with Texture. Texture in this game is not smooth as it should be. I have open Blades of Time game in my computer and then I have changed the graphic setting and then when i start playing this game again at that time I get same problem. I have also uninstalled graphic drivers from my computer and then I have run drivers clear. After doing that installed graphic again in my computer but that does not make any difference. While searching solution on internet I have come to know that downloading latest graphic drivers and installing that can resolve this problem and that is why I have visited official site of ATI and downloaded latest graphic drivers but after installing the drivers when I start Blades of Time game at that time I get same problem. if anyone have solution regarding this problem then please let me know.

Re: Texture is not proper in Blades of Time

You should first provide full details about your computer specification so that I can provide you solution according to that. You have mentioned that after upgrading the graphic driver’s also same problem occurs and that is why I think you should try to solve this problem by changing the anti aliasing setting from graphic setting and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not? Many times by changing the anti aliasing setting we can solve this problem. If you still face same problem with Blades of Time game even after changing the anti aliasing setting then let me know.

In my computer I have Asus p7h55-m lx motherboard, 4 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphic card and i am using windows 7 operating system in my computer. After looking at above solution I have opened catalyst control center and then changed the anti aliasing setting but that does not helped me to solve this problem. I have also turned off anti aliasing option and then tried to play Blades of Time but that does not help me to solve this problem. How can I fix this issue.

To solve Texture problem in Blades of Time game you have to select “Use application settings” for Anti-aliasing and then when you start playing Blades of Time at that time you will not face any problem. first you need to open catalyst control center in your computer and then you have to expand 3D option. After expanding 3D option you have to click on the Anti-aliasing. Now you need to tick “Use application settings” option and then click on OK. After doing that you will not face any texture related problem with this game. I am providing you this solution because i was also having same problem in my computer and then I have select Use application settings from catalyst control center and then my problem get solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    To solve Texture problem in Blades of Time game you have to select “Use application settings” for Anti-aliasing and then when you start playing Blades of Time at that time you will not face any problem. first you need to open catalyst control center in your computer and then you have to expand 3D option. After expanding 3D option you have to click on the Anti-aliasing. Now you need to tick “Use application settings” option and then click on OK. After doing that you will not face any texture related problem with this game. I am providing you this solution because i was also having same problem in my computer and then I have select Use application settings from catalyst control center and then my problem get solved.
    In my computer I am using NVIDIA GeForce GT240 Graphics Card and I have recently installed Blades of Time game in my computer reinstalling drivers and updating it does not make any difference. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Blades of Time game with no luck. I don’t know what setting I have to change in Nvidia control panel setting. Please let me know which setting I need to change? Thank you in advance.

You need to follow these steps.

• Click on start menu and go to all programs and after that open Nvidia control center.
    • Click on plus sign for 3D setting.
    • Now select Manage 3D setting.
    • Select global setting tab.
    • Select Anti-aliasing setting,
    • Choose application controlled option from the drop down box.
    • Click on apply.

Now when you open Blades of Time game in your computer at that time you will not face any problem.

Yes, similar problem occurred with me also and then I have first thought that problem is related to the graphic drivers and that is why I have downloaded latest graphic drivers and then installed it but after doing that also I was experiencing same problem. Now after that I have come to know that I need to select application controlled option for Anti-aliasing and then I have tried that trick and then my problem get solved. now I am not getting texture problem with this game. Thank you for helping me.