Thread: Keystone rewards not showing up in message center in Bejeweled Blitz game

Keystone rewards not showing up in message center in Bejeweled Blitz game

Hello friends, whenever I am completing any of keystone challenges then its rewards are not being seen in message center. I have click on refresh button which is there in message center, and then also I am not getting it. Someone have suggest me that I need to close browser and start it again, by which I will be able to get it back, so I have tried for me and was able to get all rewards which I have not claim it till now. Do I have to keep on trying this same thing again and again; will be there any solution to fix it? Please do tell me something about it. Thank you.

Re: Keystone rewards not showing up in message center in Bejeweled Blitz game

There is problem with message center; I am also not able to get it when completing keystone challenges, rarely does it appear quickly in message center and I am able to claim it. But I think that it is bug which is required to fixed, if you have to close browser and start it again then I do not think that it is worth of playing it. The rewards should be seen quickly when user has completed keystone challenges. Whereas, I have completed plenty of keystone but have not claimed the prizes which I have won completing challenges. I am able to see notification on message center but cannot see the award in it. I think that this problem is occurring after game was under maintenance; there might be something which is required to work it out and get it fixed. There are plenty of others, who are facing this same problem with it just after game was under maintenance.