Thread: Is there any Coin count limit for Bejeweled Blitz

Is there any Coin count limit for Bejeweled Blitz

I love this game as I played previously with great interest when I got some time to spend. I have been continuously playing this game and was really not expecting that I would complete some great score and with good number of coins. My friends are playing the same game who are really crazy concerning this game. They have shifted from playing poker and slingo. When we consider slingo , yes, we receive an good amount of coins as well as reach up to a good score. But I was with some issues as my friend score went above 900,000 and I got a message to say I'd won 460,000 coins but never received them. And was with no buttons to claim them. I was then not knowing why my coins are depleting and I suppose some good amount of coins just depleted form my account. I then was playing continuously to raise my score and this is not occurring again. So I have contributed to good score and have played almost all levels. I need to collect some more coins and reach till end. So need to know from you guys as is there any coin limit as I have played this game with 45 million coins. According to my guesses it should be around 75 millions or something and what if we have reached the target. My main motto is to reach the target so that I can start with new facebook game and score and be an leader.

Re: Is there any Coin count limit for Bejeweled Blitz

Your assumption is wrong and according to me, many people have scored more than 100 and you need to play more further. It seems that the developers really know that there are some crazy fans to play a lot hiding in some parts of world who need to play on and on. So for this reason they might have set target as they better understand that by achieving the set target they have filled their pockets with enough money. There are some crazy people who go on accumulate good quantity of coins by buying them . Some go in competition and some go with a lust of playing further. I think you have scored a lot but are you playing it continuously , if so you have great skills to play this game as this game also requires a great concentration to plot exact same gems , with bearing in mind that you have the choose the most valuable gems in same sequence.

I was in well contact with this game and been playing this game since long time back. It came to my notice that the developers are offering some free coins , I was really happy but 75 k looks a bit small amount for those who have collected up till millions of coins. That was an great offer for those who were playing this game for first time and dint had enough coins to play further. So according to the wall post on Bejeweled Blitz all players are to get free 75K coins. I waited until the time required. I was with coins button after I logged in . I received those and that just added a little bit to my score. I have a great benefit that my friends are playing the same game with great interest and earning a good amount of coins. As their winning also affected my score and earned a lot coins within short duration of span. I was having same question as what could be the limit if I continuously play the same way. That would not end either, but found from some sources that it was upto 2 biilion which is I think they calculated on power of 2 (2^31 to be exact) on basis.

Thanks dude as finally I am known to target they have set. I have much enough time on weekdays and will play further. As I think my group is far behind compared to when I see scores which are above 100 millions. I then made some searches with my fake account searching for highest scores and found that there were some game enthusiasts which played around 145 millions and still continuing to play. So I will continue to play further till I reach their target. Thanks guys.