Thread: Free Blazing Steed is not free in Bejeweled Blitz game

Free Blazing Steed is not free in Bejeweled Blitz game

Hello friends, I am having problem with the game, such that Blazing Steed which is free in game is actually not free, if I am trying to get it then not getting it. Is there anyone who is also facing the problem with game? Does developer knows about the problem or not, will be there any fix for this? Please do tell me some about it, thank you.

Re: Free Blazing Steed is not free in Bejeweled Blitz game

There is a problem in game; main thing is that I have paid to get it, someone from developer team have announced that it is been fixed and people who have paid for Blazing Steed need to call up Customer Support for account adjustments. According to that statement I have done the same thing and it is two times that I have contact customer support, did not get any request from me and haven’t got my coins back. It is already more than 2 weeks since I have contacted them. It will be really nice if they at least send a mail which is stating that they have got request and will be working on that, which will be done by a particular date or month. I do not think that they will be providing anything to users and might not be working on that.

You are not only one who is having trouble with this; there are plenty of others who are facing same thing. I would like to tell that if you have received a Rare Gem gift for the Key Stone challenge then do not take it as they are not for free, you need to purchase it or harvest it, many people click on harvest link and get for them but do not read message which they get it before harvest. If you click on harvest then you will be losing your coins. By this you need to hold on till the time you have reached at such a position where you are able to purchase those gems and after that you can increase your score compare to one you were able to get it, with this you will be able to reach top in leader boards. If you are having this rare gem and then you are referring blazing steed when you have completed 5 spin bonuses then there is no cost for that. But that is applicable only for first round and if you continue to use it then you will be charged for next couple of rounds. Then also if you are facing the same problem then it is better you contact the customer support to get your problem solved.

I would like to tell that when you have harvest Blazing Steed then after that when starting your next game it will be starting with Blazing Steed which will cause gems to fall down faster and when you will be matching any of gems then it will be turning out into an explosion. Blazing Steed is valid for particular time period, it only normally happens for eight seconds but when you are getting it from special pack (i.e. completing 5 daily spin) then it add 2 more seconds to it regular time and it start with a bang, blast of gems. That is nothing, even there is more benefit with it such that when its initial Blazing Steed burst fades then it also make its presence left. When you will be playing so I would suggest to keep an eye over Flame Gems which you get it when matching four gems together such that they are bigger, better, blazing-er versions of their normal selves, which takes out a larger area and get a chance to earn more points with it. At the end when time is over then there are herd of fiery horses which stampede across gems on your game board, which will be turning some of gems into extra Flame Gems in a blaze of glory, which will be adding some extra points to your score.

It is appearing to be looking good and also it is promising when the bugs in the game are been solved. I was able to get it on third try with it when I am was having million of points, so due to which I am able to harvest it. I really like it but I am little worry about it, so due to which I will be not be using it to much or might be possibility of not using it. It will be great if we are able to make the final bonus points which stampede something which is determined by some other factor in game and not some any random points. When I was doing it then I have observed it that it gives you points minimum till 27000 and maximum it reaches to somewhat 80000. I was thinking that it should be something like you have earned multiplier number of points from certain colored gems on board.

I would like to tell that Blazing Steed is a special gift from game developer to all players who play this game daily. You might be able to find it like other rare gems and it is earn every week just by completing Daily Spin for minimum five times in a period of week. You will be able to use your free daily spin or you can speed up process just getting some extra spins for you. Where you are able to harvest other rare gems from your friend walls then you can do the same thing if your friend has shared it. Once you have received Blazing Steed then you will be able to get notification in your Message Center, will be able to see some numbers over there which indicates that how many of prizes or award waiting for you to accept it. Just click on message center and claim your free Blazing Steed and when you are doing this then better make sure that you are not navigate away from the game page.