Thread: How is Street Fighter x Tekken

How is Street Fighter x Tekken

Hello friends I came to know that Street Fighter x Tekken has been released for Play station 3 and Xbox 360. I would like to something about this game as many of my friends who has PS3 told me that this is an amazing game. So I would like to know if this is a good game I would but it. So guys please can anyone let me know about this game.

Re: How is Street Fighter x Tekken

Launched Street Fighter X Tekken is very unusual with a very detailed tutorial. Here, even beginners can internalize the basis of various control tasks. There was a "simple" entry did not exist in this console generation. In the new player tutorial to learn not only the basic controls, but also to perform the special attacks. In the bottom of the screen is shown in three parts of split beams. This fills in when the player and hands out even faster if he pocketed. Once the third bar is full, a special attack will be charged. These are then slightly more damage. Much more exciting is the case, however, when three bars are filled. Instead of the familiar Super and Ultra Moves can be executed in the new title devastating team attacks. This is by and large differences if both fighters are fighting at the same time for a short time or a more sufficient with a violent attack the defenseless opponent to his colleague, who is in the same acidic again.

The Gems

The Gem System is the most striking innovation. Any contestant may be assigned gems, which can influence the battle. There are six different types of stones: Attack, Defense, Speed, Cross gauge, vitality, Assist can be compensated for weaknesses or strengths in the fight made even more power with the help of stones. A Huge advantage should not expect the player. Fortunately, Capcom has thought about the balance and thus balanced (or especially) the Gem system very well. As an additional policy option are the gems to use but very good.

Not for singles, a dream comes true for opponents

As expected, the title in the single player tag most likely to practice. The challenges are a bit of fun. This must be set and specific conditions opponent to the canvas. Especially for experienced players, this mode is highly recommended, because over time the tasks are so difficult that quickly separates the wheat from the chaff. In multiplayer, the title is still the coolest. The Tag Team mode in combination with the Gems makes addict. However, beginners should only gamble with beginners, they want to have even the slightest chance. Players who just want to smash buttons are the normal Tekken continue to have more fun

Presentation

The 3D comic style of Street Fighter 4 was already a feast for the eyes. The new title looks almost once a track better. Especially the Tekken warriors look very cool. The level selection is unfortunately very clear, however, are the stages through several levels and we know very cool ideas and animation to like very much. The sound has also become very cool here, even if more of Street Fighter and Tekken felt than heard.

CONCLUSION - Very good!

I've had a hard time with Street Fighter X Tekken. Street Fighter 4 was always a little too complicated and so I quickly abeyant of the series and gambled every now and then a round of BlazBlue. The new SF x Tekken, but I like extremely well. I not only feel as good as the titles have never been in the grip of the tag team mode is also a small revelation. Of course, it was this earlier in Tekken, but as intense as in the current game, I found the battles to second before. It is worthwhile to buy the title to practice and then to distribute online fists.

I understand that fighting games earlier single-field, only Arcade mode and Training mode had to offer, but it is now 2012, man! If you ask me it is simply shortsighted to now a fighter out with some old-fashioned bare playing experience for the single player. Moreover proved the reboot of the Mortal Kombat series, how great a somewhat thought out single player mode could be. So why do the Japanese do the same with Street Fighter, the greatest fighting game franchise in the world?

Unfortunately: in Street Fighter x Tekken you just need a simple offensive Arcade mode, the obligatory training mode and a Challenge mode where a superficial tutorial a collective mission to find. Besides those items you only have the option of online or offline against friends to play. Capcom has the battle system taken from Street Fighter IV, the more effective and more accessible parts and added that the entire game a stupid amount of extra choice and deepen.

Take for example the special attacks, which are enforceable at three levels: Normal (for example, a fireball), EX (a red fireball) and Super (a giant fireball). In the previous Street Fighter games always took one or two bars of your super meter to an EX or Super Attack to perform, and that is still the case but you can also 'free' an EX or Super performance by the 'normal' variant to charge and simply pressing the button longer.

The above addition is very simple but ingenious, and immediately changed a lot in strategic areas. For where would you choose? A Shinku (Super) Hadoken which is free, but you just have to charge so he can be easily circumvented, or a Shinku Hadoken who immediately from your hands will be shot, but two bars of your oh so important meter cost? That we now have the choice is certainly beautiful. "Why has nobody thought of that before!," I muttered occasionally during play.

The same applies to the possibility of you one to your other character tag through the universal "light, medium, heavy, HEAVY combo. This means that every time you perform this simple (four) button combo performing a series of attacks on the flashy screen manufactures that are also ends in a spectacular tag-move. It's simple, because everyone can learn in no time and it is effective, since you can switch between characters thus without being open to a counterattack.

There is the possibility of your meter out on 'Cross Arts' (double Super Attack) or 'Cross Assault', where you control both your characters simultaneously. Additional spectacular and risky is the use of 'Pandora', where a character is sacrificed to the other demonic temporarily strong. Finally, do you have the Gem system, the most controversial inclusion, particularly among competitive players? Gems are small powerups that can be activated during combat the player temporarily stronger or faster, or for example input for special attacks more simple. Many fans believe this system game benchmark because Gems ensure that no more will be the same character, but personally I think this slight RPG influence pretty cool and daring. The possibilities are certainly endless. Respect for Capcom so for all those small innovations in a genre that in recent years little has improved.

However, what this game deserves the most praise for is the way the characters from the Tekken games have managed to make their own. This remains a Street Fighter game, and every character in Tekken therefore has a major "upgrade" that makes them can compete with the street fighters.

Who mainly the light-and medium-buttons, the same type can execute combos in Tekken were so popular, but they now have the dramatic impact, intensity and flair of Capcom's hit series. Thus, Paul Phoenix Tekken favorite much the same moves, but thanks to the Street Fighter sauce is he doing now more like Ryo from King of Fighters, making his famous flaming fist really is getting through bone and marrow. And the rest of the cast is amazing how 'less boring' created a colorful design to form with Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and the rest.