Thread: Glitches such as Loading, freezing or pausing with Bejewled Blitz Facebook game.

Glitches such as Loading, freezing or pausing with Bejewled Blitz Facebook game.

I like to play facebook games, and been previously playing slingo as well poker has been my favorite. This is the game which I addicted to. Played hidden chronicles and my child plays it a lot. I then came across Bejeweled Blitz which I thought of playing as I found it interesting. Then I made some attempts to try to load Bejeweled Blitz Game , but I came to surprise as it was not loading. it lost my sores, as well as kept asking to refresh my page?isnt it an strange behavior. It keeps coming up as a grey page and keeps saying to download the most recent Flashplayer though I have most recent flash player installed. Sometimes it appear that I just get a blank screen with FAQ and asking me upgrade my Flash player. So I have solved most of issues which I downloaded. But this is online game and don’t know much regarding it. So can you assist me as what would be the major cause coming across.

Re: Glitches such as Loading, freezing or pausing with Bejewled Blitz Facebook game.

The most prominent reason for such issue is the browser which you are using. So it highly depends on web browser . can you state me which web browser and your version number are you running? You can also try with different browser and check yourself. I think this will not be the case in other browser. So you also need to clear all cookies/cache etc. this might solve your issue.

Re: Glitches such as Loading, freezing or pausing with Bejewled Blitz Facebook game.

I was with the same issue as when I first started playing Bejeweled Blitz, there was smooth movement, and initially there were no issues such as jittering or hiccupping, and the sound was appropriately synchronized to the game play. unexpectedly, the game has died a death in all of these respects. currently, it has no more fluidity of movement, and it hiccups as well as jitters to an amount that would be considered bit irritating, sometimes it freezes altogether for periods of up to some couple of seconds at a time in addition to the sound not only stops working to synchronize with the game, but at times it has some crackling sound as if I have stuck a scratched CD in the CD drive and played it. That was all ok , but what if the game sometimes relates with my hard drive as it causes my hard drive to go haywire for up to some time. it appears that somebody has dived in, decided to "fix" things that didn't require fixing, along with trashed the game's playability into good buy. To see this level of bugginess abruptly materialize in a game that formerly worked for nearly for some years. The game has currently become unplayable. furthermore, I am not knowing as it does not play with an system with 2.8 GHz CPU and a gigabyte of 1 GB RAM, which I think is well appropriate for an social networking game, I initially tried with some removing of softwares as I thought they might be the reason but looked in I was able to run Microsoft Office, Adobe PhotoShop as well as Visual Basic 6 at the same time on this PC and there were no glitches, and there performance didn’t affected at all.

According to me, I suppose there's a serious memory leak loitering either in the game code, otherwise in the Flash player itself. problem is, there's so much force to roll out sparkly new characteristics, that these issues have a routine of slipping past the development stage along with rising in the rolled out editions, which suggests to me that the coders are under pressure from the suits to pace things .unluckily, the myopia that almost unavoidably accompanies the pinstripe accountant-driven approach, does not succeed to make out that in the long term, I have tried the game in IE9 as well as Chrome, slow as all heck in both to the point of being unplayable. I tried all sorts of things to assist the issue but nothing worked, so i suspended playing. Well currently i just got a brand latest computer and guess what? I am with the same thing. My friend was too having same issues and he totally loved playing this game , and was addicted but lately his Jewels won't move no matter how hard he tried . sound was not going with moves - jewels hang about in mid-air and was just awful.