Thread: Coins in Bejeweled Blitz

Coins in Bejeweled Blitz

We don’t get enough coins to play the game and enjoy it. Because of lack of coins i cannot even consume boosters. Nor can i use cat, moon, or steed or phoenix gem because of lack of coins. There is one more game called "games where we get more coins to play the games. This is one of the reasons why i like and am on the side of Pyramid solitaire better. Nor do i have my gift coins, and i also lose my coins unnecessary from my games.

Re: Coins in Bejeweled Blitz

Login to Bejeweled Blitz then Open Cheat engine. In cheat engine, please contact the tab "Process" and select the "Plugin-container.exe". If not found select the "firefox.exe", if you use Google chrome select the third line that reads "chrome.exe". Then see the value of their current coins and make a Scan. Now start a game to finalize the value of their coins is changed to speed this game can activate speed hack on values such as 5 or 10. Once you have seen the new value of coins, to make a Next Scan. You have a few Address, the fall and modify the value by 999999. Now going to start a new game, may purchase the "aid" they prefer, do not panic if they see their input modified coins, while shopping is updated and these purchases are made normally. Now to play with an advantage can put the speed hack to close to 0.3 / 0.5 and they apply, practice achieve minimum values close to the 300,000 / 400,000 points.

As of this post, at present I have 5,548,200 coins, and till date just had made one coin purchase which was the day I started playing. I've earned the rest and usually preserve it right around 5M. The majority of coins I got by playing without any boosts. Approved, I play a lot. The only time I use boosts are on tournament day, and then I wait for the prism. And when any of this comes, I take it and after that I buy three preferred boosts. And then I play next 3 rounds with the boosts and rare gem. And if I am not able to score as much as I required, I do not use boosts while playing until the rare gem of my option is show. If I do not get a great deal playing, it absolutely shows in my playing and in my coins. From time to time I just compact with not being at the top of my leader board since I don't want to misuse my coins, particularly if there's a lot of lag or crappier-than-usual boards. Last time I played I lost main coins after buy the prism and boosts, and then the game went down. That was absolutely a bonus, and I would have almost certainly been pretty pretense if I had really spent money on those coins.

I suggest that you should enroll yourself in Bejeweled Blitz group; it must be on Facebook where coins can be shared with each other through mystery treasures and spins. In this way you can get all additional coins plus the coins that you already have while playing the game. i also suggest that you should save your coins by not consuming all the boost in all the games. In such way when you receive a rare gem that you actually wanted you can use it to buy that you needed and exactly when you require it. Also you can get a steed for free just by daily spin dosage. Well this is just an idea to help you.