Thread: Prototype 2 has fewer Abilities

Prototype 2 has fewer Abilities

This is very disappointing to know that the Prototype 2 is having less ability as compared to the Prototype 1. I know that they are expanding the game but there are many of the things which are removed. As far as I know that the military abilities is already removed from it. The artillery strikes and the blamed someone else of being a shape shifter. This is really of fun . Apart from this, I also found that the dive bomb as well as a few other fun are gone. I have not completed with the game by now. So it might be possible for you to get it unlocked but the abilities list is just having pack call. I wanted to have your opinion regarding this and so I am posting this over here. If you have something to share/comment on this then please post that over here. Thank you.

Re: Prototype 2 has fewer Abilities

I would like to tell you that the Dive bomb is still there in the game and that is also more poweful as we compared that with the earlier one. They are still having the body surf unlocked from the start. I am unsure regarding artillery strikes. I wish that hose are going to be in the game. Yes, there are a few of the things which are removed from this but the reason behind this is that, they can add other cool abilities in that. Other than this, there are 2 DLC packs which can bring additional abilities into the game. Yes, there are a few people who are complaining regarding it, like you but I am very happy with the game and I don’t think that they have did anything wrong by removing those things from the game.

I am totally agree with this. As we all know that about 80 percent of the abilities never got used from us. In my personal opinion, I think that it will better to have just 15 best abilities rather than having a lot of useless abilities. I am sure that many people will be agreeing with this. I think that the game is good in the way they have made it and I don’t think that there need to do any more changes in that. Yes, some modification can be done in the next DLC and that is also optional for me. Let’s wait and see what changes they will do with the further release of the DLC.

You might be correct in a few aspects. There is some mean to make us pay for additional abilities but it will be good to have them. I am really happy that they are having Divebomb in it. There might be some of the other thing that I am missing but I might be rarely using those abilities. If you remember the prototype, then when you press B when you are close to the wall then he'd grab onto it. You might also kinda grind down them by your hand while you weren't running up them. I am missing this feature much and not the other pointless abilities. I am missing this feature because I think that it is going to be great to survive area at the same time as searching for hunt target. Other than this, I also agree that additional features were just useless and I am also happy that they have removed those features from the Prototype 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    You might be correct in a few aspects. There is some mean to make us pay for additional abilities but it will be good to have them. I am really happy that they are having Divebomb in it. There might be some of the other thing that I am missing but I might be rarely using those abilities. If you remember the prototype, then when you press B when you are close to the wall then he'd grab onto it. You might also kinda grind down them by your hand while you weren't running up them. I am missing this feature much and not the other pointless abilities. I am missing this feature because I think that it is going to be great to survive area at the same time as searching for hunt target. Other than this, I also agree that additional features were just useless and I am also happy that they have removed those features from the Prototype 2.
    Yes, this is very valuable because this is the only way to slow down as of a fall. Now the enemies are more aware of this thing and when you jump over the fence then that leads to jump in the awareness meter a bit. So this is not just you who is missing this feature, there are many of the other users with the same thing and I am also one of them. I hope that they will implement at least this functionality in the next patch release. I am eagerly waiting for this.

There are many of the new abilities in the game which I liked a lot. The protagonist Heller has the ability to a whole group of monsters under his control that brings it to rush his opponents. During the first session of play chopping, sawing and raggen we soon turn the way through New York, we pull helicopters from the air and jump from the tallest skyscrapers to the street to a small country with big bang that blows away all bystanders. We meet the new tendril-forces that you are used to. This is long wires of anything and all the things rip apart and we disassemble guns of tanks to complete the eternally doomed metropolis which is unsafe to continue. Prototype 2 is not more bigger and more dreadful as compared to its predecessor. Where is the promised improvement fact? It is the developer’s responsibility to answer these questions. James Heller which is the new main character plays step by step new abilities, through accumulated points which can be extended to all characters consuming super powers.

At the time of the mission, it occur early in the game play that we go with an undeveloped Heller. He gets the assignment to one or another shadowy figure to look up and off. In order to locate the target, we use so-called Sonar Ping, a sound wave that reflects back from the correct direction. After much climbing and scrambling to find work Heller, there comes a beautiful lookout as a skyscraper from which we can identify the bad one. Prototype seems like Assassin's Creed in some or other way. We turn from the target and do a quick stealth that consumes us and diving to disguise the narrow New York streets to shake off potential attackers and mission completed.

The purpose of such contracts is that the player to feel that Heller did not give the feel of the almighty anti-hero which is similar to Mercer in the first part. Once we have reached to that status then that must also feel like a performance, as a reward rather than granted. In addition, the variation obviously benefit if we do not constantly wholesale massacres. Moreover, such practices in collective Prototype 2 are less disordered. Thus, in the game you get indicate that from which direction you are bombarded target and shoot enemies. This time their utensils is using visible lasers, therefore you can easily dodge bullets and all. Also, not all forces against all opponents. Claws get nothing against such a strong armored tank, while strong attacks are often too slow for faster opponents. Therefore, you will often need to switch between forces. Heller has two slots at all times which you can assign forces and so ready to make use of battle.

Radical Entertainment is having repetitive gameplay as well as constant chaos. Both somewhat restrained but what about the story? The tormented Alex Mercer is exchanged for an equally tormented James Heller. This ex-soldier saw his wife fall victim to the virus and Blacklight Mercer holds responsible for his loss. Through cool flashbacks is accompanied by ominous phone calls. Once confronted with each other, Mercer infects the new protagonist with his virus and tries to make it clear that Black Watch is the culprit and not Mercer. The developer states that Prototype 2 has a simple story which revolves around single Heller vs. Mercer and stabbing. Again we go back to an obscure organization and we have a number of its leaders as in the previous mission. The big difference with part one seems especially the main character to hide itself. James Heller is a man with logical reasons, making it more emotional depth.

I know that there are many of the users who are complaining that the prototype 2 is having less abilities and this is true to some extend also but I am sure that they will release DLC soon in order to raise the abilities of the game. This is not just you who is complaining regarding this. There are also many of the other users who are posting the same thing. They are already aware of this thing as they can also see the posts on different sites from the users. I am sure that they are working on the same and get this thing solved soon. I am also waiting for the same. by that time we have got no option other than to wait and play the abilities that they have provided to us.