Thread: Risen 2: Dark Waters doesn’t run on SLI using Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

Risen 2: Dark Waters doesn’t run on SLI using Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 in my PC using which I run games in multiple monitors using SLI. I have played Skyrim, Syndicate in SLI mode. I recently purchased Risen 2: Dark Waters and tried to play it in SLI mode but it didn’t work. It runs fine in Single screen but the manual says that it is possible to play it in SLI mode. I cannot understand why it is happening. MY friend has Asus GeForce GT 520 and he can play this game on multiple monitors using SLI. I cannot understand where the problem lies, is it my graphic card, other peripherals in my computer or is there any problem with the game. Can anybody tell me what the problem can be?

Re: Risen 2: Dark Waters doesn’t run on SLI using Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

It is a well known issue that Risen 2: Dark Water doesn’t work on SLI on some graphic cards. Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 must be one of them. This issue has been brought into notice of the developers of the graphic card. To solve this issue, the developers have released a new graphic driver patch for users who want to play Risen 2: dark Waters on SLI. You can download the graphic driver from here. It will solve your problem.

Re: Risen 2: Dark Waters doesn’t run on SLI using Nvidia GeForce GTX 570

This graphic driver also has some enhanced features which will enhance the gaming experience gained from this game. It supports the FXAA technology, Adaptive Vertical Sync, frame rate technology and 3D surround technology. The PhysX system software is also been upgraded to v9.12.0213. The version of HD Audsio has been upgraded to v1.3.12.0 and OpenGL has been upgraded to version 4.2. On GeForce GTX 680 graphic card, this graphic driver will also provide DisplayPort version 1.2.It also has support for CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP. It also provides support DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11. If you need it for SLI then it will provide various kinds of SLI including 3 ways SLI, Quad SLI and will also provide support for SLI on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.