Thread: How to skip AI movements in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

How to skip AI movements in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

Hi TA members I have played the demo part of the game and I will get the full version soon. I have a small question in my mind regarding this game which I want you all to answer me out see the thing is that I found no options to "skip AI movements". I didn’t find any option to do so. I don’t like the AI episode but I am forced to watch it because there is no option to do so. I have tried pressing the esc button but even tht does not help. So I am just hoping that this feature of skipping the AI part should be there in the full version of the game. if you all guys can tell me how to skip the AI part in the demo version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane then do let me know about it as soon as possible, whatever your responses are do inform me about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: How to skip AI movements in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

Dude have you tried hitting the mouse keys several times don’t know about you but it has definitely worked for me, that’s why I want to know if you all have done that then do go ahead and give a try for the same it will help you for sure. By pressing the mouse keys several number of times I have seen that the AI part actually gets accelerated and its gets finished soon. So that’s how it is to be done you can also try the same procedure by hitting the Return key again and again, see if that makes any kind of difference or not. I am sure it will do. Hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: How to skip AI movements in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

I don’t think so hitting the return key would help to any extent now why I am saying that is because I have tried hitting the return key and what it did was it skipped one part of the game and it got jumped into another part. So hitting the return key will allow you to jump to the another part that’s not doe. You can try and hit the mouse keys instead see if that makes any kind of difference or not. On a personal note I would like camera to zoom closer and closer in to the action when an AI action happens against my favorite cities. The zooming part is not at all good so I would expect a much better one in this part. So that I can watch the action better in this part.