Thread: Risen 2 dark waters PC copy will be available in retail store

Risen 2 dark waters PC copy will be available in retail store

Hello friends, I would like to know what conspiracy of this game copy is. It is available on online retail store which are having pc pre-order pages from past couple of weeks or month ago. But when I am checking on it then it is vanished from there also, do not know what is reason about it. I wanted to know that there will be a retail version of this game or not? It is appearing to be very much strange for me. We are still able to find console copies on to online store. Can anyone is knowing answer for this thing. Even I would like to know that game will be having plenty of DLC. It should be like that whichever version we purchased of this game and get DLC after that. I have checked steam for this game then it was having 4 DLC for this game. According to me it means that retail is incomplete at launch. What you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Risen 2 dark waters PC copy will be available in retail store

Even I would also like to know the answer about the same thing as well. I am finding it very much suspicious that there is only one digital version at unrealistic high prices which are been available with retail version which is not present. It might be possibility of difficulties in completing to the computer development in time for retail editions which is not be surprising considering PB previous iterations.

Count me moreover although I am in addition searching for this amusement extraordinary for America nation, although on GameStop, Amazon I am not fit to blatantly recognize the circle form for PC at any rate. As a matter of fact the just technique I was ready to found it on Amazon.com was to sort it into Google shopping and spot a connection in there. An old fashioned channel at that declares the PC form is out the 22 of this month, when it’s past that.

"Concerning the release dates, the PC form will be ready at the closure of April as the locale infers, and the reassure (Xbox 360 and PS3) will be ready later. We basically set the groundwork to discharge all renditions at the close of April, but the support forms are postponed. As opposed to moreover postpone the PC form, we chose to do a part discharge." I didn't inquire there could be no enclosed form NA, or where they would NA discharge date originated from. Gathering the Might date was right during that timeframe it was reported... conceivably the later discharge was to oblige unique bundling, so when they chose not to do that there was no purpose behind the deferral anymore--unequivocally speculating.

I’m not questioning that it can't be an issue, but a skull and some red? Who has an issue with that? When you response, STOP!! Rhetorical concern. All the more if the craftsmanship is to be "blue-penciled" in some method that tries not to illustrate why the even now existing pc pre-request pages were evacuated. Also that doesn't bode well on account of the support from pre-request pages are whole, skull with red grounding and all. Since they evacuated them in view of that, (skull/red) they could have evacuated all SKU's, yes? Would we be able to assent to that? So if the just explanation the pc pages were evacuated was in view of the skull and red grounding, the comfort ones could have been moreover uprooted. Subsequently, I think we could probably declare it is not due to oversight.