Thread: How to kill Infected Liars in Prototype 2

How to kill Infected Liars in Prototype 2

You might have seen those infected liars in the game which I need some easy way to destroy them completely. I tried consuming some of the enemies to gain a quick health but the attacks are quite frequent here. There are other more enemies in the same game which are dangerous and consuming them can give good health. I tried to use the blade stuff to cut them in pieces but every time it is a pain. How to kill them easily. Want options to destroy lairs in this game much more easily.

Re: How to kill Infected Liars in Prototype 2

I am not sure what you are talking about. Are you asking about the shelter. The infected hives. If you want to destroy them you will need a tank. You cannot use your weapon on them. Or a rocket launcher might do. I had tried a number of stuff it take time to destroy a entire shelter. You can keep consuming the nearby enemies to gain better health. There might some mission where you can hijack a tank and do the same. But if you are inside you can press B to find the options. There are certain tough levels in the game. I always use youtube to get a walk-through video on that. So it become a bit easier to get rid of those.

Re: How to kill Infected Liars in Prototype 2

Try out some weapons on it. The one thing you can do is using the devastators. You can try standing inside and use them. One thing I had noticed that when I playing them, I finished up a objective and the liars are destroyed automatically. I am not able to figure out how this happens. There are number of spots on the game where you can find the more lairs. At some part you might be blank with weapons. You can try devastators if it is fully charged to create a devastating effect.