Thread: Will Sergeant James Heller will fight with Alex Mercer in Prototype 2

Will Sergeant James Heller will fight with Alex Mercer in Prototype 2

I am keen to know that in Prototype 2 Sergeant James Heller will fight with Alex Mercer. I had seen the trailer where it looks that Alex Mercer has infected James Heller. It is really awful to find Alex has villain in the game. I had gone through some videos on the web which does not state clearly the climax of this game. What I assume that Alex with Heller might deal with some kind of big boss in the end and everything might end well. Has anyone done with this game. Like played fully and tell me when Alex and James going to fight. Who looks more powerful here.

Re: Will Sergeant James Heller will fight with Alex Mercer in Prototype 2

The story is being changed entirely where Alex is termed as main boss in the end. Check some videos on Youtube you can find clearly. Look for Final Boss Fight Prototype 2. I had seen a video where Alex becomes the final target for Heller. He is being used by Alex to get rid of his enemies and at the end when Heller came to know about this, they are enemies. At start of episode you have seen Alex as guiding James on various mission. I really find the ending bit odd where I enjoyed Alex as the central character. It should bend more towards positive side instead of negative. I am not sure that there might be any kind of Gameplus in Prototype 2. Here in the end what I had seen that Alex is being attacked and killed by James in a dangerous boss fight. Later on James consume Alex and became more powerful. Some kind of mutation caused him to release long tendrils which consumes each and every mutant in the city, making infection free. And then he meets his family. This was a bit weird ending what I had expected in this new version.

Yes Alex fight with James and James kills him. This is the final climax of this game. Alex is termed to be turned into different boss who became more dangerous. The thing which I did not like in Prototype 2 is lots of in-game tutorial, cinematic, etc. There are lesser gameplay and you are suddenly landed in between the fight after cinematic. You have noticed this clearly in Prototype 1 where you get more chances to play and challenging mission. The new version is more violent, aggressive and lots of blood. I was hoping that Radical might continue with Alex to be some upcoming new mission to deal with monsters created by Gentek. And later on they must release more parts where they introduced a new hero. This is done very early.

I enjoyed simply playing with both. But I was expecting a bit more role of Mercer. You know some kind of dual play where you can control Alex and James one by one and choose the abilities to bring down the enemies. I am not sure why Radical turned Alex to be the final boss. Game is awesome but not so good as I enjoyed Prototype 1. There was story mode, mission, submission and curiosity which engages users what would be next. While in this new one the added power and graphics gives positive outbreak. Alex and James fight in the end is quiet nice where you deal with more power. If you have some good number of attacks you can end up the fight soon. Better than this I enjoyed the last fight in older version where I killed by boss by throwing missiles on him.