Thread: No screen tearing in Prototype 2(PS3 version)

No screen tearing in Prototype 2(PS3 version)

It’s a good news for all those who are having ps3 at their places the news is that there is no screen tearing for the people who play prototype 2 in their ps3. Well reportedly there has been lots of complains from the xbox 360 users with the screen tearing issues. Luckily I own a PS3 and for the first time I can say that I am a proud owner of a PS3. PS3 is completely free from the screen tearing issue caused in prototype 2, I am not aware of when this issue will be fixed and all but I pray that it gets sorted out as soon as possible. Till then PS3 users can enjoy their game in their console.

Have a good day guys. Cheers!

angry Re: No screen tearing in Prototype 2(PS3 version)

What kind of news is that I mean I own a Xbox 360 and I have the xbox copy of this game. I haven’t seen any kind of graphical glitches in the game, what kind of stuff are you talking man? What do you mean by screen tearing first of all? I haven’t seen such kind of issue in the game then why are you talking like that. This may be some kind of news spread to generate some competition between the ps3 and the xbox. No matter whatever they do xbox is always going to remain better than the PS3, that’s for sure. If you have enough proof or some kind of evidence of screen tearing in the xbox 360 then show me some videos wherein the screen tearing issues have been displayed. Then only I can believe you there is some lag here and there while playing it but you can’t say that it is a screen tearing issue. I hope someone is listening to me please ask this person to reply to me over here. I want to know what kind of screen tearing issue is there in this game for the Xbox users.

Re: No screen tearing in Prototype 2(PS3 version)

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    What kind of news is that I mean I own a Xbox 360 and I have the xbox copy of this game. I haven’t seen any kind of graphical glitches in the game, what kind of stuff are you talking man? What do you mean by screen tearing first of all? I haven’t seen such kind of issue in the game then why are you talking like that. This may be some kind of news spread to generate some competition between the ps3 and the xbox. No matter whatever they do xbox is always going to remain better than the PS3, that’s for sure. If you have enough proof or some kind of evidence of screen tearing in the xbox 360 then show me some videos wherein the screen tearing issues have been displayed. Then only I can believe you there is some lag here and there while playing it but you can’t say that it is a screen tearing issue. I hope someone is listening to me please ask this person to reply to me over here. I want to know what kind of screen tearing issue is there in this game for the Xbox users.
    Dude don’t be so harsh on this if you feel that I am lying over here then you can check out the various reports that have come up in the internet and are claiming to have this leaked screen problems for the xbox 360 users playing prototype 2 . I can’t post any you tube links over here because posting links and all have been banned by the admin and I fear that I can get banned from this forum. Which I don’t want to. hence I am not posting any links out here. Still for your convenience you can do check it on the internet by typing the keywords like screen tearing, prototype 2 and xbox 360 in google. There are several articles which are related to the games will show up. So its important for you to have a look at the same. I am not here to make any kind of blind news on any such stuff. I have done a bit of research on this and made a topic over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
    Dude don’t be so harsh on this if you feel that I am lying over here then you can check out the various reports that have come up in the internet and are claiming to have this leaked screen problems for the xbox 360 users playing prototype 2 . I can’t post any you tube links over here because posting links and all have been banned by the admin and I fear that I can get banned from this forum. Which I don’t want to. hence I am not posting any links out here. Still for your convenience you can do check it on the internet by typing the keywords like screen tearing, prototype 2 and xbox 360 in google. There are several articles which are related to the games will show up. So its important for you to have a look at the same. I am not here to make any kind of blind news on any such stuff. I have done a bit of research on this and made a topic over here.
    Are you out of your mind I simply cannot understand which article are you talking about? I cant see a single video uploaded by the users in you tube which tells me that there is a screen tearing issue in this game . I haven’t seen any site telling all such stuff . Some sites have targeted those keywords only and nothing else. They haven’t mentioned anything about the problem then how can you tell me that the problem is with the game? have you played this game in the Xbox 360? The answer is no hence you wont be knowing what things are you getting to see in Xbox. You have a Ps3 you better stick to that only and don’t dare to even comment on Xbox. Xbox is something which is way better than the Ps3 I can’t tolerate anything rubbish said about my console. In case if you still have some proofs which will make me prove that the game is having screen tearing issue with the Xbox then I am ready to have a look at it. C’mon be brave and speak up. I am ready to hear it out.

I am having some frame rate issues on my Xbox 360. That’s it and nothing great. Well even I am finding the screen tearing issue something new. Yes the frame rate decreases a bit sometimes I think it is because of over heating and nothing else. but still I think the consoles should come up with a better hardware’s and stuff. They know that today’s game require a lot of hardware performance so they should build up the hardware accordingly to that.

I just wanted to make a small point about the slow frame rate of this game and nothing else. if you all feel that I am interrupting the conversation then I am very much sorry for that. Wouldn’t repeat it again.

smile Re: No screen tearing in Prototype 2(PS3 version)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    I am having some frame rate issues on my Xbox 360. That’s it and nothing great. Well even I am finding the screen tearing issue something new. Yes the frame rate decreases a bit sometimes I think it is because of over heating and nothing else. but still I think the consoles should come up with a better hardware’s and stuff. They know that today’s game require a lot of hardware performance so they should build up the hardware accordingly to that.

I just wanted to make a small point about the slow frame rate of this game and nothing else. if you all feel that I am interrupting the conversation then I am very much sorry for that. Wouldn’t repeat it again.
    Its not the problem with the hardware in fact it’s the problem with the hardware. Why should the consoles be blamed for that? It’s the job of the gaming developers that they develop a game engine properly and they should optimize the game engine with the gaming hardware and check if it is working properly or not. I don’t think so the decrease in the frame rate has anything to do with the over heating stuff and all. No I don’t believe you on this.

A better gaming engine is the need of the hour which works in all the platforms be it a pc or a console. If developers are weak on this then we cant do anything about it.

idea Re: No screen tearing in Prototype 2(PS3 version)

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    Are you out of your mind I simply cannot understand which article are you talking about? I cant see a single video uploaded by the users in you tube which tells me that there is a screen tearing issue in this game . I haven’t seen any site telling all such stuff . Some sites have targeted those keywords only and nothing else. They haven’t mentioned anything about the problem then how can you tell me that the problem is with the game? have you played this game in the Xbox 360? The answer is no hence you wont be knowing what things are you getting to see in Xbox. You have a Ps3 you better stick to that only and don’t dare to even comment on Xbox. Xbox is something which is way better than the Ps3 I can’t tolerate anything rubbish said about my console. In case if you still have some proofs which will make me prove that the game is having screen tearing issue with the Xbox then I am ready to have a look at it. C’mon be brave and speak up. I am ready to hear it out.
    Hey you can check a website called as lensoftruth there is a head to head comparison given between the screen shot of the ps3 and the Xbox as well. Looking at that you will get a better idea of what the actual screen shots are and nothing else. I was not talking anything blunder over here but for your convenience you can have a look at that. Then you will get to know what I am talking over here.