Thread: Facing difficulty in throwing an object to a particular direction in prototype 2

Facing difficulty in throwing an object to a particular direction in prototype 2

I am finding a bit difficult to throw a object to a particular direction which I want to throw In this game. If I throw a object then it goes straight in front of me or to a particular target which I have set on, not anywhere else. Suppose I want to throw a object somewhere else then I won’t be able to do that. This is a really sad thing done by the developers they should have given us a freedom of throwing the objects on our own will. I could not see this feature in the first prototype and I couldn’t even see it in this second part as well. What do you all think if this feature is there or not in the game? that’s what I want to know? If I want to throw a object straight in the air then will I be able to throw it? Please let me know something about it, I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Facing difficulty in throwing an object to a particular direction in prototype 2

No you don’t have the ability to do that neither you had it in the first part of the prototype nor in the second part as well. So don’t think of trying this feature in the game the object will go in the same direction which it is entitled to go and not anywhere else. Sorry can’t do much about it. If you want this feature then instead of crying over here you can drop a mail to the developers of this particular game and ask them to get this feature in their game. So that’s when you will get to know why haven’t they included this feature in the game. I hope the message is pretty clear to you.

Next time stop asking such kind of dumb questions over here.