Thread: How much long does Prototype 2 lasts?

How much long does Prototype 2 lasts?

I want to know the length of the game. so that even I can get it started playing in my console. So can you please tell me how much long goes this game lasts. Having looked at the gameplay it does not looks to me as it is going to last much but still want to know a frank answer from you all on this. so that I can decide accordingly to the schedule. I want to finish the game on one go. I am also a office goer so I will have to plan for the game timings accordingly. Are there any side missions or sort of things in this part as well? like the earlier prototype had this kind of side missions in the game. I want to know if the same thing is there in the Prototype 2 as well? if somebody from here as played this game. then please reply to me over here. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: How much long does Prototype 2 lasts?

I think it is around 10-14 hours. It might stretch more because of the side missions and also the other events in the game. Even I haven’t started with the game but I have read several reviews about the game and they are saying that you can finish the game within 14 hours. So keep that time limit in your mind and go ahead with the game. I have given you a rough idea about the estimated time in the game. I am sure many people will start replying over here once they are done with the game.

Re: How much long does Prototype 2 lasts?

If you sit a entire day for this game that’s enough for you, the game will be over. Yesterday I sat the whole day completing the main story, got all the collectables, finished up all the side missions and also got the gold for radnet challenges’. Though some of the radnet challenges are remaining as they are updated everyday. So radnet keeps the fun alive. Otherwise talking about the entire game the storyline and all. You can finish it in a single day probably 15-16 hours would be enough then. The game is really fast with around 20 missions and more than 80 chapters. I would rate this game as highly recommended because of the story line and also the violence in it.