Thread: The Blast radius in Prototype 2 is quite small

The Blast radius in Prototype 2 is quite small

Hello people out here I want to talk something about this game. So what I am saying here is that I have some problems in blowing off all the guards that encircle me in this game. Especially in the round 3. If you look at the circle then it is quite huge and I have some tough times blowing all of them. So what I feel is that the blast radius should be kept large. Even if I am in the center and try to blow all the enemies out o can see that not all the enemies are blown by this. now I don’t understand why the developers haven’t increased the bomb circle or the impact radius for the enemies which will help me in blowing all of them away. So I hope this thing gets fixed up in the near future that’s what my opinion is. Anyways what do you all feel about the same. Do share your opinions about this.

re: The Blast radius in Prototype 2 is quite small

In the level one and level two I have notice that if you dive in the middle of the group and kill as many people as possible then you will be getting a 10killcount bonus on each of the rounds. So do try aiming at the middle of that group and achieve maximum killings. With that you will be able to get the 10killcount bonus. If you get that bonus then the process would be very simple for you In the third round because you will be able to get all of them in the third round. Expect 2-3 guys here and there rest all of them will be blown away.

It is a quite easy process and I have tried on my own, so that’s why I am advising you as well on this. I am sure you will get some good results with this. That’s it from my side for you all. Hope it was helpful.