Thread: What is your opinion on Prototype 2 ?

What is your opinion on Prototype 2 ?

hi guy

I am looking to buy this I game but I am not sure whether to buy this game or not , I am bit curious about the game and will like to know that whether this game is better than the part one , well how is the control of the game what is new ability and how is the game play , what about the graphic , does the story of the game is good so far basically what you think about this game I would like to know . is there any one here can help me on this I will be really appreciating this ….. thanks in advance

Re: What is your opinion on Prototype 2 ?

After finishing the game and thinking about it for a little bit I really did enjoy my time with Prototype 2 While it still has some problems it is a much better title than the original and is a step in the right direction. What's new in gameplay? Here, developer Radical Entertainment has embarked on no compromises. Tough action with superhuman abilities, which have been further developed. Well-known remains. Sliding, jumping, sword blades and a finger, but also new is added. It may be possible to control enemies, there is a new "seventh sense" to find the Light and do his prey. In the game there have been some technique changes. The gameplay is now more mature. It is much easier to achieve his goals and the movements have improved. The first part is they often depend on small projections remained or could not meet its targets exactly the way you like it to be. Improved but is above all the feeling that comes up during the game. The feeling of power is much more present and Heller's emotions, especially the throat, are clearly felt in his deeds.

Yeah I like to tell that the game is really great I enjoying it. The graphic is the best than expected mainly the lighting and shadows. The drew distance is missing. Audio is awesome . story is fantastic .As in the first part is also available in Prototype 2, the possibility to choose between different levels of difficulty. The increasing difficulty is characterized mainly by stronger and tougher enemies. Just the thing for the hardcore gamer. A multi-player or co-op mode is not offered. Sgt Heller's just not a team player, but a one-man army. Prototype 1 was really fun, graphically, it was not a feast for the eyes. Washed-out textures and some stuttering have shaped the image. For Prototype 2 Radical has resorted to the house and new Titanium 2 engine and with success. Prototype has never looked better. Finally, one has the feeling of playing a title of the current consoles. New York Zero looks better than ever. Graphically, Radical has brought visible. The aforementioned jerkiness no longer appear, the frame rate is much more stable. James Heller's story presents us with the studio in stylish black and white effects that come into play every time when one takes a sequence a look. How it looks with the sound? Here one has to keep the high standard of the first part and may even gained a lot out. Heller differs significantly from Mercer verbally. It is cursed like it should just make a super hero who is only out for revenge. Musically, there is also nothing to complain about. The music fits the apocalyptic mood of the game and builds up a dense atmosphere. Really great game you will enjoy it

Well I fell Everything is different and yet so similar. Prototype 2 has learned from the mistakes of his predecessor. New forces provide plenty of fun while you schnetzelt through hordes of mutant monsters. Above all, the graphics could score Radical. In direct comparison with the first part you can make a big jump. There is really no reason to bleat. A little more variety would have fit into the game, because many issues are similar, as in the first part of the case, but that is not so significant. It is important, but one thing: Prototype 2 is not a game for children. Parents should really take the Wii's recommendation of 18 years to heart. Heller is not at this time in New York, only his wife and daughter. During the crisis, Heller maintains telephone contact with his little family, but is it as it had. Wife and child die. The world of Sgt James Heller will change in a split second. Why live? What sense is there more? One goal remains, then the meeting is with his family, nothing in the way. Kill Alex Mercer! This goal he has thrown himself heart and blood, and soon he will get the opportunity to look his arch-enemy in the eye.

Prototype 2 Prototype seems like not a game where everyone talking about it for years. However, it gives Activision this game one of the most entertaining games of 2009 a sequel, because let's face it: what could dislike about it from the air kicking helicopters, throwing tanks and turning off hordes of soldiers with a firm tap ? And oh, you can also still virtually 'gliding' that it is very much like to fly. In Prototype 2 also know that your biggest enemy in the game in exactly the same properties. If that is not ultimate mayhem in the streets of New York poses . Part 1 was very entertaining, but soon become monotonous. I wonder if part 2 what innovation can bring, or that many of the same word again.

Prototype 2 has a nice story and gameplay. You may watch gameplay videos on youtube. It has many improved features.

I found it a brilliant game and I played it with pleasure I want the best play again. The main missions were not very varied indeed, but the combat and the opportunities for people to take over were cool enough to hold the attention long for me. And also you had the side missions in between other things to do ... The difficulty gladly helped to keep it interesting. Yes Alex Mercer is ridiculously strong, but as a continuous tanks and helicopters 10tallen soldiers come at you best could still be hard to stay alive. But there is some people e who feels In Part 1 I have a lot of fun, just a bit of aimless running around and mess stairs. Not a game for long periods to play, but certainly one with a high 'fun' content and made me for that matter has always been much like Crackdown. Looks like they have now, besides the improvements in gameplay, also addressed the appearance a bit. As long as it continues to run at a nice frame rate so much the better. Just hope they also need something tweaked the controls, had in part 1 still find it difficult to properly perform certain actions