Thread: People don’t like Prototype 2 graphics

People don’t like Prototype 2 graphics

There are many people on many of the other sites who are spreading the news that Prototype 2 is not having good graphics presentation. I am goingto get this game but just wanted to confirm this news from the people over here that whether this story is really true. If you have played the game and have personal experience with the game then please reply. How is the game graphically and if this is worth to get this game. I have seen video guide of the game from here and that looks really interesting. But then also it will be a good idea to get some response from the people that how is the performance of the game graphically. I will really appreciate each and every reply for this. Please reply as soon as possible.

Re: People don’t like Prototype 2 graphics

For me, Graphics looks quite good but still there are a few muddy textures on the screen. This is not because my screen is of poor quality. I have checked the same on my friends computer and it is showing the same there also. I also found that the civilians in P2 seems 5X large as compared to the infamous 2's civilians. After all these minor issues also, I liked the game very much. The gameplay is very interesting and I think I can avoid the small issues like this if I consider the gameplay. I am sure that developers are aware of the issues like this and they must be working on the same to get it resolved. I hope that they will release DLC for fixing these issues with the game. By that time, I am enjoying the game and I recommend you the same. Get the game, believe me this is not that much buggy also. I am sure that you will like it. Donjt consider the posts from other people. You will not get better idea with the game unless and until you play the game.