Thread: Hunting Collectibles tip in Prototype 2 (sonar pulses on menu map)

Hunting Collectibles tip in Prototype 2 (sonar pulses on menu map)

Hi all. I am starting this thread to give you people a trick for Prototype 2. So if you open the collectibles tab from the pause menu and after that press A and then hover over a district then you will get that there are sonar pings which permits you to get that where are the collectibles. I am sure that there are many of the users who are already aware of this thing but then also I am posting it to make the other people aware of this thing. Other than this, if you are having any other tip or anything that you would like to share with us then please post that over here. I am sure that this is going to be very useful for the people who have just started playing this game. Good luck and keep playing.

Re: Hunting Collectibles tip in Prototype 2 (sonar pulses on menu map)

If you go to the menu item collection objects then you will find that the overview of the kind of collector's item is the very important need such as black box or field agent. Then there is the cross on a county on the map where you have not yet found anyone and this is seen to be larger on the map small circles. As a sonar, some of the times you need some patience because you can see the circles immediately in the surrounding area of these circuits and after that sought collector's item. This will make the level too easy. So, you can do this if you find it difficult to clear the levels. If anyone having any other doubt regarding this then please post back and we will try to get it clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    If you go to the menu item collection objects then you will find that the overview of the kind of collector's item is the very important need such as black box or field agent. Then there is the cross on a county on the map where you have not yet found anyone and this is seen to be larger on the map small circles. As a sonar, some of the times you need some patience because you can see the circles immediately in the surrounding area of these circuits and after that sought collector's item. This will make the level too easy. So, you can do this if you find it difficult to clear the levels. If anyone having any other doubt regarding this then please post back and we will try to get it clear.
    I am having something better than this. You will just have to open the map and when you do that then you will get that there is the sonar like bleeps at some of the places. There is possibility that these places are nothing but the possible locations for the collectible. This is not always 100 percent effective but most of the times it becomes true. So this is not going to be a bad idea to try it once and see if this is helpful to you people out here. Please reply if this was helpful for you or not. There could be many of the other possible ways for this but I found this the most useful and I don’t think that there is anything better than this one.

But as far as possible, try to play the game without taking any tip or making use of any cheats. If you do so then you might find that the game play become so easy but at the same time it will also lower the interest for playing the game. You will be knowing most of the things in the game that how to clear the level, how to beat the opponent before actually facing them. So try it without any cheats, yes you can read out some walkthrough of the game so that you can have an overall idea about the game.

In order to get the collectables, I am doing something very different. Ok, so here it goes…. I first press the start button and then press right on the right stick and after that press A. As I do that then there are White circular objects expand as of the centers across the model into the game screen. I think that this is the best method to get the collectables if we compare this with the methods posted above. I am doint it in the same way and I really liked that. There are many of my friends who are not doing anything like this so that they should not lose their interest of the game. They are just making use of the pulse things so that they can get the map within the pause menu. This is most simple way to do this but then also there are many of the users who like to prefer the same way. So it depends on you that how ndo you like to play the game.

I am doing something even more interesting than all these. First of all, I pause the game and after that I hit on right the left stick. After that, I press the “A” key. When I do that then I get some of the little circle and then head in the center of the game. You may not be using this method but I like to do it in this way only. If you are interested then you can try to do this in this method and I am sure that you will recommend your friends as well. Other than this, as many users have written that this will make game boring then I don’t think that it is going to make the game that boring. If you are not able to clear any of the levels and you are totally stuck with that level then there is no harm to use some tricks to clear that and enjoy the next level.

As Alex Mercer, James Heller can change shape and impersonate other people and memories. To ensure that the enemies do not overwhelm the player, Radical has created a system to dodge and new AI, more realistic. Prototype 2 plays a short time after the end of Part 1 Unlike in the first part you play Alex Mercer is no longer infected but the character of him, however, Stg. James Heller. A struggle between Light and Mercer seems inevitable. Prototype 2 offers many new capabilities in addition to the known forces to discover the city of New York and with a new area to let off steam. The city is divided into three zones. To obtain a rating by the ESRB had to defuse the violence Radical Entertainment degrees in some parts of the game.