Thread: Sonar in Prototype 2

Sonar in Prototype 2

I am currently playing Prototype 2 and I have reached appoint where I have just unlocked a power called Sonar. I couldn’t understand what its use is. All it does is to turn the whole screen in orange color. Can someone explain me its use?

Re: Sonar in Prototype 2

This power is developed by Heller in Prototype 2. This power is used to find the desired human target at a distance or if in a crowd. When used in a crowded area, all the enemies will be highlighted in orange color. If used from a height and you have a target marked, then screen will turn orange and your target will be marked. In a crowd, if you have a specific target, that person will shine in orange color. As this power enhances, you can see through your enemies. This power when activated sends a pulse that finds the target and isolates his display from other people near him. Mutated version of this power is used when used from a distance
    In first picture you see Heller flying at a height and marking his target in orange ring. In the second picture you, Heller marking a soldier in crowd of civilians. At less distance, the screen color doesn’t change, but the color of target changes.